Active Topics

Hell, every other retailer has a thread.....

But seriously.... I along with several others of you have ordered from Buy.com as of this morning for $599 with the phone allegedly in stock. Resold from vendor Datavis.

I have not seen the most positive reviews of this reseller, but at the same time I am taking the risk. Seeing as how this is not a huge etailer like Amazon or Newegg, I think it is necessary that we keep one another updated.

As of right now I have received confirmation from Buy.com and Datavis.

When I check my order on buy.com I see "order processing will ship in 1 to 2 days"

When I check my order on Datavis' website:

is the only info I see.

Does anybody have anything different? Or does anyone know what A means other than A being the first step/primary letter of the alphabet?

Don't get your hopes up. I preordered from buy.com in Oct and my phone has not shipped yet. It shows status as "in shipping process". Its been stuck there since Nov.

The Following User Says Thank You to ajamils For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by ajamils View Post
Don't get your hopes up. I preordered from buy.com in Oct and my phone has not shipped yet. It shows status as "in shipping process". Its been stuck there since Nov.
Ah you're killing me, was your order through buy.com or their reseller Datavis? I ordered when it showed "in stock" at 5:30 am this morning.....don't ask

Originally Posted by NSchuyler View Post
Ah you're killing me, was your order through buy.com or their reseller Datavis? I ordered when it showed "in stock" at 5:30 am this morning.....don't ask
I ordered through Buy.com

Well I guess what I meant was is your order being fulfilled by Datavis or buy.com?

Do you have an order # and the ability to check your order on Datavis.com? If so, what information can you get from that?

Posts: 607 | Thanked: 450 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Washington, DC
Datavis (aka Datavision) does not have that good a reputation:

http://www.resellerratings.com/store/Datavis

Buy.com will work with you if you have a problem with one of their marketplace vendors. Unfortunately, problems probably don't include "still haven't shipped".

My status at Datavis is an A too!

Originally Posted by kiwi45 View Post
My status at Datavis is an A too!
Thanks for the response, be sure to be in touch or post if that changes.... no changes for me yet. I sent them an email of inquiry but I don't expect a response until tomorrow.

Holy Tit...... Hellen Keller Bike, we didn't see the fifth sweep coming....

The order I placed with buy.com (Datavision) at 5:30 this morning is now marked as shipped, complete with tracking number etc. Has not updated in buy's system yet nor have I received the shipping info in my email yet..

Kiwi45? Check yo $hit.

Posts: 208 | Thanked: 69 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ saint petersburg, fl
im thinking of cancelling my order on buy.com. I preordered mine on oct 11 and still nothing. Is Nokia USA always in stock?