Notices


Reply
Thread Tools
Posts: 293 | Thanked: 1,598 times | Joined on Jul 2014
#31
Originally Posted by cvp View Post
.... no cellular version
I made sure I brazenly displayed my tablet with sfos in front of Nokius at FOSDEM to tempt him to pick up the cellular version again
__________________
SirenSong v0.5
Like my work? buy me a beer
 

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to r0kk3rz For This Useful Post:
Posts: 732 | Thanked: 795 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Berlin
#32
Originally Posted by r0kk3rz View Post
I made sure I brazenly displayed my tablet with sfos in front of Nokius at FOSDEM to tempt him to pick up the cellular version again
Guess I'll switch to the WiFi Only version.

Did you progress with Anbox?
__________________
www.sailfishmods.de
 

The Following User Says Thank You to cvp For This Useful Post:
Posts: 293 | Thanked: 1,598 times | Joined on Jul 2014
#33
Originally Posted by cvp View Post
Guess I'll switch to the WiFi Only version.

Did you progress with Anbox?
I could probably bake an LTE version image if I had someone to test the image out, but maybe without the modem working

I'm on holiday at the moment, but I believe that Mal just released an early Anbox version you can install which I will be keen to check out once I get back
__________________
SirenSong v0.5
Like my work? buy me a beer
 

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to r0kk3rz For This Useful Post:
Posts: 732 | Thanked: 795 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Berlin
#34
Originally Posted by r0kk3rz View Post
I could probably bake an LTE version image if I had someone to test the image out, but maybe without the modem working

I'm on holiday at the moment, but I believe that Mal just released an early Anbox version you can install which I will be keen to check out once I get back
Sure!! i will get my tablet in 2-3 days. I can test your Image
__________________
www.sailfishmods.de
 

The Following User Says Thank You to cvp For This Useful Post:
Posts: 293 | Thanked: 1,598 times | Joined on Jul 2014
#35
Nokius has his tablet back so its probably easier for me to work with him, bit otherwise i'll see what i can come up with
__________________
SirenSong v0.5
Like my work? buy me a beer
 

The Following User Says Thank You to r0kk3rz For This Useful Post:
Posts: 732 | Thanked: 795 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Berlin
#36
Originally Posted by r0kk3rz View Post
Nokius has his tablet back so its probably easier for me to work with him, bit otherwise i'll see what i can come up with
Okay... I hope you find the time.
Have my tablet finally ... now he is waiting in the drawer
__________________
www.sailfishmods.de
 

The Following User Says Thank You to cvp For This Useful Post:
Posts: 293 | Thanked: 1,598 times | Joined on Jul 2014
#37
Thanks to cvp for testing this out, apparently it boots and works about as well as the scorpion_windy version.

Install instructions are the same but the LED pattern has been simplified a bit and you can boot it fully from plugging into a charger.

If it hangs on the Aqua LED stage for more than 10 seconds it has stalled and needs resetting.


Install instructions

AOSP Base

Sailfish Image for Scorpion LTE
__________________
SirenSong v0.5
Like my work? buy me a beer
 

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to r0kk3rz For This Useful Post:
Posts: 732 | Thanked: 795 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Berlin
#38
Thanks for the first Alpha

Here are my test results

Work:
BT
WIFI
GPS (CSD fail, but google maps @ Browser works)
SSH
Light sensor (Backlight dimm)
Youtube @Browser
Video Play (mp4)
Music (mp3)
Jolla Store
Rotation sensor
Sound
Headset
Back camera (no sharp points yes, bad quality ^^ )
File Transfer via USB cable (MTP)

Not Working:
Modem (2G/3G/4G) - Phone - Message
Compass
Proximity sensor
Gyro & Accelerometer (rotation work)
Camera Video Record (green video)
Frontkamera (in CSD ok, but camera app will close, not possible to change backcover - need reinstall)

Not tested:
FM Radio (no App installed)

I can not say anything about the battery darin.
__________________
www.sailfishmods.de
 

The Following User Says Thank You to cvp For This Useful Post:
Reply

Thread Tools

 
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 19:47.