Active Topics

I'm a gadget geek. I generally buy and sell a gadget within a few months. I've had the N810 for a couple of months, and while it is fun, I find that I use it less and less -- picking up my iPod touch instead. The screen on the N810 is MUCH better than the iPod, but I still pick up the iPod for some reason. I'm also getting a new iPhone tomorrow (hopefully)

So, I'm thinking about selling or trading the N810. Anyone a gadget geek like me and have a gadget in the same price range they'd like to trade? I'm into computers, radio (ham), etc... If anyone wants to make me a reasonable cash offer, I might take that as well...

I believe the N810 was bought new in January (I bought it from another member here) -- I'm at work and the original receipt is at home. The screen is flawless. There are some surface scratches on the aluminum battery door, but that is about it. It's in very good condition. I've got the case, charger, cable, manual, original box, recipt, etc... It's upgraded to the latest firmware -- but it's not like anyone on these forums wouldn't be able to figure that out anyway

Thanks,

Shaun

Posts: 833 | Thanked: 124 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Based in the USA
Just for the interested - both stylii?
PLEASE use the Wiki

Yep, both stylii, and the earphones too.

I just checked the receipt, it was purchased 12/20/2007 from CompUSA.

The N810 has been sold.

Thanks!