Originally Posted by acrux View Post
Just to be very precise - no, we do not know yet anything. We just have told so.
It could be a very big difference there...
While technically you're correct, there have been photos and videos from the factory showing devices produced. It seems unlikely to have those staged/mounted, so we can assume at least some amount of devices got produced (someone here counted more than 100 according to the boxes). If devices got produced, it is in Fxtec best interest to start shipping them as soon as possible, so I don't see a logical reason (except conspiracy theories) not to believe in this.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TheKit For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by TheKit View Post
Just to sum up what we know from recent updates and Twitter posts. First batch devices are in hands of their delivery partner company now. While this adds additional delay which is pretty much out of their control, I think final mile delivery will start next 1-2 weeks.
And that most of the pre-orders will be completed until the end of November, and general availability will be in December. And the next batch, which is much larger than the first batch, will be in mid-November though this might've changed already. That's at least the latest what we've been told.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shirabe For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by TheKit View Post
While technically you're correct, there have been photos and videos from the factory showing devices produced. It seems unlikely to have those staged/mounted, so we can assume at least some amount of devices got produced (someone here counted more than 100 according to the boxes). If devices got produced, it is in Fxtec best interest to start shipping them as soon as possible, so I don't see a logical reason (except conspiracy theories) not to believe in this.
You don't think absolutely none of the hardcore fans posting about getting their shipment notification is good enough reason to believe they didn't actually start shipping like they promised? I think they're still juggling customs and the like, and haven't shipped to customers yet like they promised. Or maybe they're still building up the stock for the first batch. We just don't know, and personally I'm only going to believe they've started shipping (to customers obviously) when I see a third party verification of that like a shipment notification.

The Following User Says Thank You to Shirabe For This Useful Post:
It’s all part of an alien plot.

Flying saucer crushed near London at the beginning of 2018. They are showing us some alien technology as a smartphone prototype in order to collect money to fix their ship.

There’s no phone, only couple of aliens trying to get our money in order to get to their home planet.

EDIT:

Real update is here
https://twitter.com/chenliangchen/st...555293698?s=21

Last edited by DDark; 2019-11-04 at 02:02.

The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to DDark For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by DDark View Post
Real update is here
https://twitter.com/chenliangchen/st...555293698?s=21
I have to say, the tone of this does make me feel bad. Clearly he's stressed about this situation as well, and I'd imagine my posts would attribute to that. So let me just say, I'm rooting for you and fxtec, I truly want this phone to be a success.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shirabe For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Shirabe View Post
I'm just here to....
and i'm here to tell you to **** off.

**** OFF!

Originally Posted by SaiKo View Post
and i'm here to tell you to **** off.

**** OFF!
Rude, but okay, I get it. Don't worry, I don't intend to post annoying daily posts or anything anymore. Not for your sake though, but I realize that the tone and continual reminders don't help fxtec or the people behind fxtec, and I apologize for that.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Shirabe For This Useful Post:
Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
Originally Posted by SaiKo View Post
**** OFF!
When was the last time I saw/heard a reaction like that?

Oh, I know. Every time someone's cozy and deeply held hopes/beliefs had been confronted with the cold reality.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pichlo For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by shaihkritzer View Post
(was that really Motorola's fault or they just went "nah" and gave up at some point?).
Yes, that was Motorola/Lenovo fault.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trzyzet For This Useful Post:
Posts: 943 | Thanked: 3,228 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Zagreb
FFS, they are on the way. From factory or warehouse, does that really matter at this point?????

@ trolololololo
since now you know everything that is wrong with the project like this and since you know how to make it right, we are patiently waiting for you to do it better. Till then, STFU.

The Following User Says Thank You to kinggo For This Useful Post:

Tags
a good rabbit, fxtec, hwkbd, keyboard, livermorium, n950 revival, never gives up, qwerty, readyfx, silly rabbit