Active Topics

Posts: 1,236 | Thanked: 1,278 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Balochistan
Originally Posted by nokiabot View Post
So is it possible now ?
no. it was ammyt's idea. he's no longer active in this community. and you probably request nicolai as he is (was ?) developer of camera-ui2 which is currently being used in CSSU. You can focus when you are recording a video by half pressing camera key but no auto-focus yet.

Last edited by panjgoori; 2014-05-16 at 17:08.

Posts: 1,974 | Thanked: 1,834 times | Joined on Mar 2013 @ india
Originally Posted by panjgoori View Post
no. it was ammyt's idea. he's no longer active in this community. and you probably request nicolai as he is (was ?) developer of camera-ui2 which is currently being used in CSSU. You can focus when you are recording a video by half pressing camera key but no auto-focus yet.
i know that but continus af would be way better in both still and viedo additionly if proximity sensor or other key can be used as capture swith will post there.

Originally Posted by nokiabot View Post
i know that but continus af would be way better in both still and viedo additionly if proximity sensor or other key can be used as capture swith will post there.
You could use the 'a' and 's' key on manual focus with LFocus, wich make it a better way (at least for me) of doing a manual continuous autofocus.
The reason is that using the half-press of the camer, makes the light sensor to calibrate again its values, wich is seen on a recorder video.
But using the 'a' and 's' key of LFocus makes no changes to this settings as it only controls the focus, so the videos are way better.

Cheers.

The Following User Says Thank You to Akuma For This Useful Post: