Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 182 | Thanked: 337 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Finland
Originally Posted by Bubbless View Post
When selecting Finnish language, there is a small typo, 'Finish' instead of 'Finnish'.

Example of that in Finnish language, only the last 4 letters of the word 'Viimeisin' visible:
And also MeeCast Harmattanille on Tietoja (About) screen. It should be MeeCast SailfishOS:lle (or simply MeeCast SailfishOS)

A new combined wind direction and speed suggestion. Wind direction icon is fast and dirty edit from the background icon. Size is 42 pixels to fit the arrow outside of the circle.
Attached Images

Attached Files
File Type: zip wind_direction_combined.zip (1.1 KB, 78 views)

Posts: 1,137 | Thanked: 1,903 times | Joined on Apr 2007 @ Belarus
Originally Posted by Manatus View Post
A new combined wind direction and speed suggestion. Wind direction icon is fast and dirty edit from the background icon. Size is 42 pixels to fit the arrow outside of the circle.
I think this is a not good idea. Your previous variant was more better.

Vlad.

Originally Posted by Metsämies View Post
And also MeeCast Harmattanille on Tietoja (About) screen. It should be MeeCast SailfishOS:lle (or simply MeeCast SailfishOS)
Thanks. It will be fixed int the next version.

Vlad.

Originally Posted by tigre-bleu View Post
I don't need the last update time in order to get focused on wheather information. Plus like on the picture above it is too wide for the screen and too small to be read when the cover is small.

Would that be possible to add a setting to remove it from cover like it is done for wind information and logo?
Ok. I'm going to add this setting.

Vlad.

Originally Posted by Bubbless View Post
When selecting Finnish language, there is a small typo, 'Finish' instead of 'Finnish'.

Example of that in Finnish language, only the last 4 letters of the word 'Viimeisin' visible:
Thanks for bug report. It will be fixed in the next version.

Vlad.

Originally Posted by parasemic View Post
Works great! However, I really dislike the appearance, as the black background conflicts badly with the GUI of Jolla. Why not do it transparent like every other app?
If you did mean main window of application, I will think about adding setting for it.

Vlad.

The Following User Says Thank You to vasvlad For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by finfly View Post
That looks like a nice improvement! I might also drop the text "nyt" above the temperature.
Hmm. Some people want to have this feature.

Vlad.

Originally Posted by vasvlad View Post
If you did mean main window of application, I will think about adding setting for it.

Vlad.
Yes, I ment the main window

Originally Posted by vasvlad View Post
Hmm. Some people want to have this feature.

Vlad.
No problems. I'm fine it is staying.

On different note. I found even cooler remorse timer shown in picture 1. Would it be much work to change to that on deleting stations? Would it be better that way?
I also suggest moving refres to bottom of pulley menu -as I supouse it is the most used function of the menu.

And a bug I found on home screen is in picture 2. (It is already fixed on new design made by Manatus.) Eteläkaakosta is too long word, compressing the wind row.

Have I already remembered to than you for this app? Now only sports trakking and my N8 is retired!
Attached Images

Last edited by finfly; 2014-01-31 at 17:36.