Posts: 1,048 | Thanked: 1,127 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Amsterdam
Originally Posted by ade View Post
Maybe a quick google search first before shaking your head ?

passwordmaker is not just some random password generator. It creates a password based on a master password and a text (url for login for example).
This way you don't have to store passwords, but you recalculate the password by entering the master password and text.
Promised: Will do.

It is a weird name, though, for a password manager or wallet.

The Following User Says Thank You to anthonie For This Useful Post:
Posts: 103 | Thanked: 114 times | Joined on Jun 2014 @ Knowhere
Ok after a clean installation i got it working. I think the python was missing, though it should be installed with the passwordmaker.

The Following User Says Thank You to pistachio For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,994 | Thanked: 3,342 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ N900: Battery low. N950: torx 4 re-used once and fine; SIM port torn apart
Quick line...

"Maemo application must be run with the run-standalone.sh script! QGTkStyle was unable to detect the current GTK+ theme. Segmentation fault." message is usually given if you run an app as root, and the app is meant to be run as non-root.

Best wishes.

The Following User Says Thank You to Wikiwide For This Useful Post:
Posts: 103 | Thanked: 114 times | Joined on Jun 2014 @ Knowhere
Originally Posted by Wikiwide View Post
Quick line...

"Maemo application must be run with the run-standalone.sh script! QGTkStyle was unable to detect the current GTK+ theme. Segmentation fault." message is usually given if you run an app as root, and the app is meant to be run as non-root.

Best wishes.
Oh didn't know that. Thank you, it's coz maybe i was running the app from terminal just after installing the app as a root.

The Following User Says Thank You to pistachio For This Useful Post: