Active Topics

Hi there,

few days ago I installed SailfishOS (with ubiboot, new partitioning etc.) and since that day, the notification screen - beside the date and weather applet - is complete empty.

Beside that I had some other problems, so I did a full reflash with old partitioning and so on. But the problem remains, the notification screen ist just empty. I don't need necessarily the feed subscriptions but the the refresh button to refresh weahther etc.

How can I restore it?

A screenshot:

Posts: 97 | Thanked: 50 times | Joined on Aug 2013 @ New Delhi
Dont Worry, it'll come back when you get some news feed running from either FB/Twitter. Known issue I suppose.. I have no clue how to permanently fix it. Wait for the experts.

The Following User Says Thank You to dak_sriv For This Useful Post:
Posts: 178 | Thanked: 98 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Austria
I think this is normal behaviour when there's no notification on screen.

On my N9 when there is no notification, like calendar entry, missed call or message, the refresh button dissapears after some time.

When a new calendar entry is set or notification from call, mail or message arrives the refresh button appears again.

It always happened that way on my N9.

To refresh weather applet I have to tap on itself.

The Following User Says Thank You to MarcAnton For This Useful Post:
yep, you both right. I just did a subscription and voila, its back, seemst to be that it just depends on the subscriptions. Never noticed that before! Thanks!