Notices

Originally Posted by coderus View Post
@tvicol service started and enabled automatically during installation for me.

For me as well, but after next reboot the service is no longer started and can not be enabled from cli.

Posts: 59 | Thanked: 168 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Finland
Originally Posted by coderus View Post
@tvicol service started and enabled automatically during installation for me.
Yes, it was enabled and started automatically after installation for me too, but after reboot it didn't start automatically and i got exactly same symptoms as @tvicol when enabling and starting it manually....

Posts: 49 | Thanked: 174 times | Joined on Oct 2014 @ Hagenberg i.M., Austria
Originally Posted by tvicol View Post
For me as well, but after next reboot the service is no longer started and can not be enabled from cli.
Can you please do basically the same what systemctl enable does and check if it works

Code:
$ ln -s '/usr/lib/systemd/user/harbour-callrecorderd.service' '/home/nemo/.config/systemd/user/user-session.target.wants/harbour-callrecorderd.service'

Posts: 1,335 | Thanked: 3,931 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Brittany, France
Awesome. It was one of the features I missed the most on Sailfish. Too bad it arrives like one month after I had some very important calls to record.

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,699 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
@Kabouik tool was available for a while, but only Uitukka enabled possibility of call recording
@jpel @tvicol it working after reboot also with no any problems

Posts: 1,552 | Thanked: 3,108 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Russia, 96
It works pretty nice on my Jolla, even after reboot.

Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
@dpurgin, have you tried building call recorder withSailfishOS-SDK -Beta-1410?
I have problems building it, so am just wondering if you used an older SDK (like Alpha-1407 for example)

Update:
Yes, I tested building callrecorder on a different machine having older SDK (Alpha-1310 which is really really ancient, over a year old) and it builds OK there.
Apparently there are issues using the recommended SDK version for Uitukka, even as the requirement for the running environment for callrecorder is Uitukka

Last edited by juiceme; 2014-11-03 at 07:55.

The Following User Says Thank You to juiceme For This Useful Post:
Posts: 49 | Thanked: 174 times | Joined on Oct 2014 @ Hagenberg i.M., Austria
If the service doesn't start automatically

Try

Code:
$ mkdir -p /home/nemo/.config/systemd/user/user-session.target.wants
$ ln -s '/usr/lib/systemd/user/harbour-callrecorderd.service' '/home/nemo/.config/systemd/user/user-session.target.wants/harbour-callrecorderd.service'
$ systemctl --user daemon-reload
This is the same as 'systemctl --user enable' does. If it worked, the following command outputs 'loaded (...; enabled)' on the second line and the service will start automatically upon reboot:

Code:
$ systemctl --user status harbour-callrecorderd
Please report if it worked for you.

juiceme, the app was built and tested against SDK 1407. Didn't try 1410 yet since Jolla told it should be primarily used to fix applications not working with update9. harbour-callrecorder requires a new pulseaudio module from update9 to be loaded, that's all, the build dependencies are pretty standard. You can successfully compile and run the recorder on an older version of SailfishOS, you will just hear yourself on the recording, that's all

Last edited by dpurgin; 2014-11-03 at 14:23.

The Following User Says Thank You to dpurgin For This Useful Post:
Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
Originally Posted by dpurgin View Post
juiceme, the app was built and tested against SDK 1407. Didn't try 1410 yet since Jolla told it should be primarily used to fix applications not working with update9. harbour-callrecorder requires a new pulseaudio module from update9 to be loaded, that's all, the build dependencies are pretty standard. You can successfully compile and run the recorder on an older version of SailfishOS, you will just hear yourself on the recording, that's all
Allright, thought so
I'll check the dependencies again, and if I figure out a nice project setting that works OK for both newer and older SDK's (well a missing dependency really) I can send you a pull request later...

The Following User Says Thank You to juiceme For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by dpurgin View Post
If the service doesn't start automatically

Try

Code:
$ mkdir -p /home/nemo/.config/systemd/user/user-session.target.wants
$ systemctl --user daemon-reload
This is the same as 'systemctl --user enable' does. If it worked, the following command outputs 'loaded (...; enabled)' on the second line and the service will start automatically upon reboot:

Code:
$ systemctl --user status harbour-callrecorderd
Please report if it worked for you.

After creating directory "user-session.target.wants" I was able to link service and now is starting automatically at every reboot.

Thank you for your grea support, dpurgin !

The Following User Says Thank You to tvicol For This Useful Post: