Community Council | Posts: 1,669 | Thanked: 10,225 times | Joined on Nov 2014 @ Lower Rhine
Originally Posted by shaihkritzer View Post
"first you have to achieve something if you want to criticize something"?
No, but it helps greatly to show understanding of what you criticize to be taken serious.
Having done or witnessed similar things and talk from experience is only one way to achieve that, but it is the most convincing.

Thanks btw for single handedly cutting off our all direct line to FX.
Good job.
It got really annoying to have all those baseless first hand information thwart your stream of precious opinions.

The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to mosen For This Useful Post:
Community Council | Posts: 1,669 | Thanked: 10,225 times | Joined on Nov 2014 @ Lower Rhine
Just wanted to let you know that every time you call my grown friend a possible scammer or describe things you do not get as fails, my heart and brain sting hefty.

You clearly overestimate the meaning of chen writing here. He thought he was partying among like-minded until someone started to puke into his flower vases. Just the party is over. Work continues.

Bye for now and best wishes for you to find some trust and fulfilment!

The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to mosen For This Useful Post:
@all
If you're feeding the troll deliberately, you're no better than the troll itself

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gtmaster303 For This Useful Post:
Is it possible to add some prawn cocktail flavored snacks to order?
Can I add it to someone else’s order?
What if I don’t know the person’s order number?

Last edited by DDark; 2019-09-13 at 04:30.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DDark For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,092 | Thanked: 4,995 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ beautiful cave
Originally Posted by chenliangchen View Post

Whether I am posting or not I will always be a TMO member and proud of this community.
I hope you don't really think about posting nothing more. Your Input is allways welcome! Anyway I can totally understand, if you don't post in THIS Thread anymore...

Thanx for being part of this community!

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Fellfrosch For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,702 | Thanked: 4,752 times | Joined on Apr 2018 @ Helsinki, Finland.
I gladly accept all the frustrated posts concerning delays. But I think chen has used a lot of word 'hope' in his posts (if I remember right). Like: "We hope to start shipments on..." He has really hoped to be able to deliver the device sooner but because of uncercainty not willing to give an exact date. And lift my hat high for him. Still being able to read this thread and answer in a polite way. I would certainly think twice to tell anyone here if I would be starting to make a device I would think many wants. Chen is first a member of this community and only second someone who dared to start an amazing project for us

Master of not knowing (active)

For me it is possible to get lost in any case (active)

Learning to fall from high (DONE)

Learning to code with BASIC (WIP)

The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Maemish For This Useful Post:
Posts: 697 | Thanked: 1,980 times | Joined on Jun 2015 @ Lisbon - Portugal
All these questions, doubts and critics remind me of a known crucifiction that happened a long long time ago...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to deutch1976 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 65 | Thanked: 110 times | Joined on Jun 2015 @ Berlin
I do not care at all.

Looks like the device ist just hitting market and how many more slider phones are there at the moment?

C'mon guys feel free to add your own product before complaining.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to alfredquack For This Useful Post:
Posts: 134 | Thanked: 370 times | Joined on Oct 2012 @ France
I don't understand, aren't they currently starting the shipping ? Isn't it what they said on FB and there ? Well, maybe they talk about the shipping from China, I don't know, but it looks like they are on schedule, are't they ?

During the mass shipping during a product launch, isn't it normal that there is no news because they are very busy to expedite all the sold products ?

Since they are very busy and will not answer, maybe we should wait until the end of the month before complaining ? Or at least asking to the support if they have any informations about it ?

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Astaoth For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Astaoth View Post
Well, maybe they talk about the shipping from China, I don't know, but it looks like they are on schedule, are't they ?
Anyway, shipping directly from China may not add too much delays if it would be delivered by a company like DHL or FedEX - they are very fast like 2-4 business days even from far places like from China to Europe.

Maybe TAX / VAT are more complicated that way but they may have a solution / agreement for that. :-)

The Following User Says Thank You to VaZso For This Useful Post:

Tags
a good rabbit, fxtec, hwkbd, keyboard, livermorium, n950 revival, never gives up, qwerty, readyfx, silly rabbit