Poll: Did you order a Jolla tablet?
Poll Options
Did you order a Jolla tablet?

Closed Thread
Posts: 634 | Thanked: 3,266 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Colombia
I really don't understand the hostility in thread towards Dave999. He created this thread, let him say what he likes. You're all free create another Jolla Tablet thread if you don't like what he says. I don't agree with everything he says but let him say it, as long he doesn't cross the line. Last night someone else did cross the line and I had the unfortunate displeasure of seeing something I really hoped I would never see on this forum. If it were me, I would have issued a ban but he seems to have escaped with a slap the wrist. Give Dave a break, he's not the bad guy here.

Maemo Leste for N950 and N9 (currently broken).
Devuan for N950 and N9.

Mobile devices with mainline Linux support - Help needed with documentation.

"Those who do not understand Unix are condemned to reinvent it, poorly." - Henry Spencer

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
yeah it sad so see stuff like yesterday and other personal attacks that don't result in bans. I have seen and also received a few personal attacks and it usually not dealt with other than removing(maybe some points). Sometimes they are allowed to stay too.

But most of the times most of the moderators are doing a great job, it not an easy task to handle people.

Anyway, I think people will be happier when the full refund finally appears. So let's focus on that rather than hunting the bad guy, whoever you think it is.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Last edited by Dave999; 2016-05-29 at 17:07.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
have everyone received the first part of the refund now so we can close that chapter and move on to second part?

Posts: 738 | Thanked: 819 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Berlin
second scam part starts 01.01.2017

Posts: 435 | Thanked: 684 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Netherlands 020
999 problems but a Dave ain't one.
I do get pictures all kind of commercials pictures showing on the XDA forum site on my mind while reading a posts on this thread.

Dave,you got totally out of track, Sir.

The pre-orders for the Jolla C/Intex device are allready sold out AFAIK.
Do you really think that a company like Jolla would try to scam there costumers on purpose?

Last edited by jellyroll; 2016-05-29 at 18:46.

Posts: 1,873 | Thanked: 4,529 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ North Potomac MD
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
have everyone received the first part of the refund now so we can close that chapter and move on to second part?
No. I have not received my refund. I will try contacting Jolla first week of June.

Posts: 435 | Thanked: 684 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Netherlands 020
Stay in contact figure!

Originally Posted by mscion View Post
No. I have not received my refund. I will try contacting Jolla first week of June.
Yeah, contact jolla. You might be the last One. Lets hope they have money left...

Posts: 229 | Thanked: 725 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Permanent cruiser - either water- or motorways
Got the refund for tablet and case but not for the 62gb upgrade - paid with different cards and Jolla keeps telling that they have to proceed that separately and I have to be patient till end of May to receive the money ...

Posts: 1,389 | Thanked: 1,857 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Israel
Originally Posted by elastic View Post
Got the refund for tablet and case but not for the 62gb upgrade - paid with different cards and Jolla keeps telling that they have to proceed that separately and I have to be patient till end of May to receive the money ...
it is the end of the may

P.S. And please do not tell me that there is another day

Closed Thread

Tags
moral hazard, paypal refund