Notices

Posts: 2,448 | Thanked: 9,523 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Wigan, UK
Originally Posted by kazuki View Post
hi, i appreciate your help, thanks first of all. but how do insert the drop table command? sorry i'm not very experienced.
I forgot to mention that the settings initialisation is in the settings.js file, so it's:

Code:
sudo gainroot

leafpad /opt/usr/share/qmltube/qml/qmltube/settings.js
Then insert the line I highlighted before the line that creates the downloads table. However, you should not need to do this if you are using the latest version. Have you updated? If you are unsure, do:

Code:
sudo gainroot

apt-get update

apt-get install qmltube

My website

GitHub

This morning I thought I would find out if anyone has been using cuteTube to upload videos (nobody has mentioned the feature). I discovered that someone around here has some strange sexual habits:

My website

GitHub

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to marxian For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,473 | Thanked: 12,265 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Jerusalem, PS/IL
Originally Posted by marxian View Post
Yeah, I know. I've already changed it to 0.3.6 for the next release.
Code:
head -1 debian/changelog  | sed 's/[^(]*(\([^)]*\)).*/\1/'
Make that output into some .h file and include that as the version, it saves you having to update twice.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MohammadAG For This Useful Post:
Cutetube can't find videos whatever i search for. It used to, but after the .0.4 versiom it doesn't. Have updated to .0.5 but no success. Removed and purged it and reinstalled but still doesn't work. It simply says no videos found after the searching indicator goes away, doesn't matter what i search for...

I forgot to mention that the settings initialisation is in the settings.js file, so it's:

Code:
sudo gainroot

leafpad /opt/usr/share/qmltube/qml/qmltube/settings.js
Then insert the line I highlighted before the line that creates the downloads table. However, you should not need to do this if you are using the latest version. Have you updated? If you are unsure, do:

Code:
sudo gainroot

apt-get update

apt-get install qmltube
thanks so much. i'm trying to apply ur fix now. i did uninstall it and installed it again. ham saids its 0.3.5. but for weird reasons inside cutetube it saids 0.3.4, and the problem persisted thats why i need that fix. keep up the good work dude, and never mind 0.3.4. its all a process of development.

Posts: 127 | Thanked: 40 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Jamaica
Yesterday I downloaded some videos and then later on in the night I signed into cutetube while off line only to find out that the videos that were downloaded is no longer in my archive, and now they are not showing up in my archive even if I am online. Is there a way to fix this.

Can somebody help me? In my settings there is only media player. I have Mplayer installed, but I cant see it in settings. My Mplayer came with pymp. Is that the problem or do I need KMPlayer or something else?

Banned | Posts: 726 | Thanked: 497 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Gravesend, UK
This morning I thought I would find out if anyone has been using cuteTube to upload videos (nobody has mentioned the feature). I discovered that someone around here has some strange sexual habits:

Haha, thats me!!

My parents were helping me move into my new place and took great pleasure in taking photos of me trying to get my washing machine in place. The hip movements I was making looked obscene lol. Then my stepdad busted out Windows Movie Maker and emailed me that video, haha!

LOL well spotted Marxian!

Last edited by JamesBond@ge; 2011-04-12 at 18:30.

I have latest version instaled and problem is with download queue.Every time i have the same video to download only more time.
Somone can help.Thanks
Wery nice app.

Version 0.3.6 should be in extras-devel soon.

Changelog:

* Raise exit confirmation dialog if a download is in progress.
* Added copying of videos to clipboard.
* Added download buttons in video info screen.
* Added option to download as audio only in video lists and video info screen.
* Fixed some errors in saving/deleting downloads to/from database.

Note that a new downloads database is created in this version, and any existing incomplete downloads will be lost.

My website

GitHub

Last edited by marxian; 2011-04-12 at 20:04.

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to marxian For This Useful Post:

Tags
cutetube, marxian = god, marxian legend, son of a gun, son of douche, son of fail, son of god, youtube