Notices

Posts: 173 | Thanked: 21 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Rio de Janeiro
I don't have bq27x00_battery line in /etc/modules, is it a text file right? I will try to uninstall H-E-N then reinstall to see what happens. Thanks.

Posts: 1,100 | Thanked: 2,797 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Netherlands
Originally Posted by gleydsonpr View Post
I don't have bq27x00_battery line in /etc/modules, is it a text file right? I will try to uninstall H-E-N then reinstall to see what happens. Thanks.
It is a textfile indeed. Then you must have the same symptoms with a different cause. Reinstalling is always an option.

Have just update gngeo-gui, will check the changes, still didn't fix my ps3 controller... Thanks for the update and keep doing your great work, have also saw your new gui for cps2, but will wait a while. Am not playing much cps2 games lately. BTW check my latest video of KOF98 with gngeo, I promiss do a better video once I got my ps3 j working and with TV out aswell. link is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxX82aFaegE

Changes where just cosmetic. Will check your video later this day.

Edit: looked at the video. Your are gaming quite okay with just those tiny keyboard keys

Last edited by ade; 2012-02-20 at 23:05.

The Following User Says Thank You to ade For This Useful Post:
Yes, I used gngeo-gui latest version, it was good the centralize games list, the values too. You should see me playing with ps3 controller, much better, I am a very good player of KOF from 96 till 2002, especially in arcade machines, if you visit my channel on YT and look for 'kof 2000 combos' video you will see what I can do, but that was on ps2, do you play KOF?

Originally Posted by gleydsonpr View Post
Yes, I used gngeo-gui latest version, it was good the centralize games list, the values too. You should see me playing with ps3 controller, much better, I am a very good player of KOF from 96 till 2002, especially in arcade machines, if you visit my channel on YT and look for 'kof 2000 combos' video you will see what I can do, but that was on ps2, do you play KOF?
I can never remember those key combinations for special combo's That's why I prefer the Metal Slug series for example.

Posts: 1,397 | Thanked: 2,126 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Dublin, Ireland
Originally Posted by ade View Post
I can never remember those key combinations for special combo's That's why I prefer the Metal Slug series for example.
Have you thought about the possibility to define automatic combos?. You could capture or introduce in a dialog a sequence of movements (Down, DownRight, Right, Punch) and associate that to a single key.

It would be very useful for those who play with the keyboard (using a joystick, Sixaxis or Game Gripper is easier).

This option would also be very useful for your brand new cps2emu GUI.

I agree with ivgalvez,that yould be great, I heard about that in other programs (PC), N900 is like a PC, so maybe is possible, but next week I get to fix my ps3 or get a usb joystick anyway. It is very difficult to do diagonals on N900, for basic combos in KOF it is ok. Anyway I love the emulators I have especially gngeo mame cps2 psx,most of them.

As this thread is stuck now I want to continue it, anyone know a kof99 kof2000 and kof2003 that will work with gngeo? The others : 96 97 98 2001 2002 and 2004 ( aka 2002 (k2k version) ) all work, but those above I never get them to work, 2003 starts but then crashes when finishes loading... The other 2 even if I have them on folder don't show up on games list, and acordding to the sources I got them they are neogeo roms, another question : neogeo roms are 40MB size limit right?

A few KOF versions you mentioned I tried and could not get it working. I also tried to get Metal Slug 3 working (by combining some romsets), but it ended up in a segfault

I tried some of those games in the FBA emulator (which supports NeoGeo), but they crashed on me also.

How did you come up with a 40MB limit? I read the largest Neo Geo cartridge was King of Fighters 2003, at 716 megs (89.5 MB). Afaik gngeo is also not limited to 40MB, but I am not sure.

BTW: I now have my own gngeo version compiled, and I already added some extra key configurations, including savestate and loadstate. But I still have not fixed the crash issue in fullscreen after a few evenings trying. I hope to look at that further when spare time allows me that.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ade For This Useful Post: