Active Topics

Hello

I currently have my n9 with extra partitions I have previously done, and some manual tweeks made to the user data partition, and wish to reset it all, but I can't find a place to download the EMMC image.

I have tried NaviFirm+ (says that servers are down for maintenance since the last 2 days), and mrcrab website (403 forbidden responses, or, sometimes, downloads just a few MBs and stops).

Can someone tell me where I can download the EMMC image for the north european variant? I already have the other image.

Thanks.

Last edited by mdias; 2014-04-22 at 18:56.

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,699 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
You can grab any emmc image. they all same.

The maps may be different. I wouldn't mind an image without maps but I can't manage to grab ANY image... I've tried many...

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,699 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
you need two years old maps in image?

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on

Originally Posted by coderus View Post
you need two years old maps in image?
I would like to maybe sell the phone, so the maps - even if 2 year old - would be nice. I wouldn't mind an image with no maps at this stage though....

> --2014-04-22 09:46:44-- http://nds2.fds-fire.nokia.com/p/d/f...HERNEUROPE.bin
> Resolving nds2.fds-fire.nokia.com (nds2.fds-fire.nokia.com)... 195.245.191.168, 195.245.191.167
> Connecting to nds2.fds-fire.nokia.com (nds2.fds-fire.nokia.com)|195.245.191.168|:80... connected.
> HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 403 Forbidden
> 2014-04-22 09:46:45 ERROR 403: Forbidden.

Posts: 646 | Thanked: 1,124 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Espoo, Finland
How did you try?

A simple wget (and the URL) would work, but e.g. if you only try to test file existence using 'wget --spider' you get the 403 error.

I tried with "wget <url>".

I have a prive server in another country and noticed that sometimes I can download a couple of megabytes here at home, but get 403 error on the remote server... weird...

Is there any other mirror?
Or maybe someone could please send me the file with some file sharing service I would be very thankful

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
if anyone has available server space, I can upload the file, no problem.

the 403 error seems to be a Nokia server issue that happens frequently. You night succeed continuing trying.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Try downloading now. It seems to be working at the moment. I just tried it and the rootfs image for 006 varient is being downloaded at the moment as I type this. Been facing this very same forbidden issue for the past few days. Hope it is fixed!

The Following User Says Thank You to lal For This Useful Post: