Active Topics

It needs at least an 8MB Dynamic Heap Size. Unfortunatly you can only have up to 4MB Dynamic Heap Sizes.

Just thought I'd let you guys know.

OpenTTD is available for maemo here:

http://dastych.sh.cvut.cz/~jtra/stuf...o/openttd.html

Cheers,

hyper

Yeah, its available for the 770 there. Not for the N800.

Trust me, I've tried.

You should report the applications that don't work (and also if they work but if they don't it's more important I reckon) at the compatibility survey:
http://www.access-company.com/produc.../feedback.html

I also noted the maximum 4MB heap space, which isn't that good. My T3 has 12MB heap space (unlike the newer, more cramped TX for example). One of the emulations is T3, but it doesn't seem to include its heap size..

Syntra,

It works for me on N800/OS2007...

Cheers,

hyper

Well your N800 apparently works better than mine.

I cannot install the game in my N800. I copied all "Non-free data files are expected to reside at /media/mmc1/openttd/data/ (sample.cat, trg1r.grf, trgcr.grf, trghr.grf, trgir.grf and trgtr.grf)" as was said, I created folder for saved games. I downloaded both files (openttd_0.4.7jtra-1_armel.deb,
openttd-0.4.7jtra-source.tar.bz2) and put them on the root. Nevertheless it cant be installed bcs of "unable to install, incompatible application package". MMemeber above already said it is no problem to run on N800. I have the newest FW 4.2007.38-2. What I do wrongly? I have Python installed, I use KAGU an UKMP, btw.

THX for help.

Koblih: I have the exact same problem. ArminS thinks the package is broken, but I just think it won't work.

Just wait for OS2008, hopefully it'll be fixed then.

Originally Posted by Syntra View Post
It needs at least an 8MB Dynamic Heap Size. Unfortunatly you can only have up to 4MB Dynamic Heap Sizes.
New answer, now that more experimentation has been performed..
Check out my posting here: http://www.internettablettalk.com/fo...ad.php?t=12297

Even though the gvm launcher can only set up to 4MB heap, according to the command line options the gvm (the emulator itself) can be specified up to 8MB heap.
So, something like /usr/bin/gvm/gvm -d 8192
might do it (from there you'll have to click Home and select your application). Check out that link for more options and details.

Tags
garnet, palm