Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 134 | Thanked: 31 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Sao Paulo / Brazil
Originally Posted by erniadeldesktop View Post
a video is quite useless, but i can try to explain what this app does:
if you ever tried to use the default calendar, or any todo application, you should have seen that it requires lot of time to set up an event. This app is designed for planning your day, inputting (so for example if you've dinners, meetings, and so on and so forth) and showing in a intuitive way. The key is to notice the clock in the center of the screen. just imagine that with this app you can extend the hours lines (or even create new ones) and then wrote in between intervals the things you have to do during the day. That's nice hun?
as an added bonus, this app exports a calendar file, that can be imported in other applications like the default calendar, or calendar desktop widget. Or you can see your today's todos via the enclosed desktop widget. That's it.
Thanks for your explanation!

IŽll try it!!

please, can someone help me using the default filemanager ics importation tool? how should i skip browsing? looks like is not taking any input, but when an ics file is selected there's an import tool.

The clock face seems to have 'slipped' down the screen in this version

And the date increments by one year every time a new time slice is added (by clicking on the +)

It would be nice to have the text entry field auto-cleared each time its opened

Originally Posted by SallyJane View Post
The clock face seems to have 'slipped' down the screen in this version

And the date increments by one year every time a new time slice is added (by clicking on the +)

It would be nice to have the text entry field auto-cleared each time its opened
yup, I know, as soon as I finish getting headaches w/ icalendars and dbus calls, i will set up the UI.. the date increments are working fine, but you can't see that that's a date field because is almost completely hidden... the plus is for changing the day/month/year. I know, ui is quite urgent.. i'll see what i can do asap

oh btw, can someone be so kind and help me find the dbus-send command for opening a file in calendar?

Last edited by erniadeldesktop; 2010-09-30 at 05:24.

The Following User Says Thank You to erniadeldesktop For This Useful Post:
version 0.0.5 will be soon in extras devel:
feat: major UI bugfixes and a tentative integration with calendar via dbus, that sometimes works, often not. any help is more than welcome!
enjoy!

Is this build package removing the todoy folder again ?

0.0.5 closes a second after it is opened.

oh dammit.. i'll check right now... but for me it works fine. I've just removed everything even the folder and reinstalled and it's working fine... can you tell me the output if you run it from console?

'No module named QT Maemo5'

(again, it installed without complaining about missing dependencies)
Attached Images

aw.. ok my fault.. I'll add the dependence before next release. to fix it you should run
Code:
sudo apt-get install python2.5-qt4-maemo5
thanks! I'll add right now in the depend. of next release!

OK that works now.

The UI is coming along

Sync opens the built-in Calendar, which then closes with an 'Error occurred' (looking at your posts above, I guess you know that)

From a usability perspective, it might be better to make the clockface bigger, and shrink the 5 and 1 minute radii down a bit (does anyone need 1cm of radius to plot 5 min increments ?)

Pure eye-candy : would love the option to make each successive pie slice a different /random colour.