Notices

Originally Posted by locolyric View Post
it show a fail to fetch package due to network connection or the catalogs out of date?
SAme thing here...any idea???

Posts: 74 | Thanked: 110 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Norway
Thanks! looks and seems to run very well. its a much nicer way to use gmail.

Had some trouble fully updating the repos, but it finally installed.

Very, very nice !

Posts: 151 | Thanked: 93 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ sofia, bulgaria
I just installed it. Astonishing .

The only recommendation that that I can make is smaller/transparent/less distracting/more elegant button for switching accounts.

Another suggestion for you Felipe : an additional button on the menu, or better yet an alternate home page, that would display a dashboard with all configured accounts and the number of unread messages in each one. Clicking on one would open it - an inbuilt notifier, of sorts...

Last edited by fpp; 2011-03-25 at 09:17.

Posts: 334 | Thanked: 94 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Ireland
Something wrong with the repository file, says its corrupt when it tries to install

Posts: 566 | Thanked: 282 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Lower Saxony
yup, can't install either
Code:
--- 2011-03-24 23:38:57 ---
/usr/bin/apt-get -qsy --allow-unauthenticated -o Dir::Etc::sourcelist=/opt/fapman-cache/sources.list -o Dir::State::lists=/opt/fapman-cache/lists -o Dir::Etc::sourceparts="" --auto-remove install mobwebmail
--- 2011-03-24 23:39:02 ---
Output from last process:
---
Reading package lists...
Building dependency tree...
Reading state information...
The following NEW packages will be installed:
  mobwebmail
0 upgraded, 1 newly installed, 0 to remove and 4 not upgraded.
Inst mobwebmail (0.1.5 Extras-devel:2.0/fremantle)
Conf mobwebmail (0.1.5 Extras-devel:2.0/fremantle)

--- 2011-03-24 23:39:04 ---
/usr/bin/apt-get -qy --allow-unauthenticated -o DPkg::options::=--force-confnew -o Dir::Etc::sourcelist=/opt/fapman-cache/sources.list -o Dir::State::lists=/opt/fapman-cache/lists -o Dir::Etc::sourceparts="" --auto-remove install mobwebmail
Reading package lists...
Building dependency tree...
Reading state information...
The following NEW packages will be installed:
  mobwebmail
0 upgraded, 1 newly installed, 0 to remove and 4 not upgraded.
Need to get 118kB of archives.
After this operation, 360kB of additional disk space will be used.
WARNING: The following packages cannot be authenticated!
  mobwebmail
Authentication warning overridden.
Get:1 http://repository.maemo.org fremantle/non-free mobwebmail 0.1.5 [118kB]
Failed to fetch http://repository.maemo.org/extras-devel/pool/fremantle/non-free/m/mobwebmail/mobwebmail_0.1.5_armel.deb  Size mismatch
Fetched 118kB in 0s (218kB/s)
E: Unable to fetch some archives, maybe run apt-get update or try with --fix-missing?

Posts: 722 | Thanked: 1,223 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ USA
I really don't know what is wrong. Have you tried to download the deb file and install it directly?

http://maemo.org/packages/package_in...webmail/0.1.5/

My maemo work:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For Harmattan:
GeePS - native UI around google maps - GApp - access to optimized mobile "google apps".
Shutdown - shutdown and reboot with one click - QuickCall - one click call, skypeout and google voice integration using dial tones.
WakeOnLan - wake computers on your local network.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For Maemo/N900:
GApp - access to optimized mobile "google apps". - MobWebMail: browser optimized to access multiple gmail accounts
MyContacts: 75 Contacts on your desktop, ring tones per group and more - GeePS: native front-end for google maps
Macuco2 : web browser to access web sites optimized for the iphone - WakeOnLan: wake up computers on your local network
dbBrowser: Simple application to browse sqlite databases

The Following User Says Thank You to fcrochik For This Useful Post:
Posts: 566 | Thanked: 282 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Lower Saxony
Yeah just did that. Worked.

Some mbarcode plugin had a similar problem a while ago. Author pushed it again and it worked. Supposedly was an autobuilder glitch....

Posts: 249 | Thanked: 217 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ United Kingdom
Originally Posted by lidow View Post
What about some screenshots?
Not in anyway trying to take focus away from Felipe, but I got some screenshots on my website, where I described what Felipe has done and used some screenshots of my own experience.

My Nokia N900 is my website, still up an running for the Maemo community. My Nokia N900 is upgraded to 21.2011.38-1Tmaemo1.1 ~ CSSU ready ~ Overclocked ~ Speed patched ~ Swappolube ~ was running 7 desktops ~ 270 apps and counting ~ Multi-Boot with Standard Kernel , Kernel Power 2.6.28.10power47 and NITDroid N12 "UMay".

Last edited by MyNokiaN900; 2011-03-24 at 23:37.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MyNokiaN900 For This Useful Post:

Tags
gmail