Notices

Hi, guys, I dropped my n900 several days ago, and today i found some problems with the camera button. It only works when i click it hardly. I wonder if there's any app on n900 which i can take picture directly from touch screen (just like iPhone does), so that i can avoid using the 'injured' camera button? Thank you so much !!

anyone knows?

Posts: 77 | Thanked: 71 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Groningen, Netherlands
Well, Morpho Quick Panorama uses touchscreen interface only, but that way you'll only be able to make low-res panoramas...

Thank you so much for your information. I'll try out Quick Panorama to see if it is ok for use. Besides, is there any other way to take high resolution pictures by touch screen only?

Posts: 1,665 | Thanked: 1,649 times | Joined on Jun 2008 @ Praha, Czech Republic
maybe "Knips" application? Never tried it myself though...

there is a way to take a picture with the command line... let me find my bookmark

also, i think that there are efforts to make the python script for video focus an alternative solution for camera photo buttons

Thank you, could you tell me where i can find such apps? or what's the app name?

I've tried Knips, but this doesn't work well. I couldn't find quick panorama. Could anyone tell me where i can download this app? and is there any other alternatives? Thank you in advance.

Originally Posted by roamerjiang View Post
I've tried Knips, but this doesn't work well. I couldn't find quick panorama. Could anyone tell me where i can download this app? and is there any other alternatives? Thank you in advance.
Its on the Ovi Store.

Edit: here http://store.ovi.com/content/23154

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Marlon For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by roamerjiang View Post
synchronicity is a wonderful thing ... thanks to m2cm2c, you can now use the lfocus app to do whay you want - install the latest version and you can then use the on screen timer to set up a timed photo - he's toughtfully included a "0 second" delay as an option, which will make the camera take a snap immediately. See http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=46427&page=17 for the new feature (and the 1st post in that thread for the download).

QuickPanorama is also a great little app ... but no use for taking proper photo's :-)