Posts: 62 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Pune, India
Originally Posted by rohit.hellboy View Post
Thnks. Just one more thing, would the N9 bought from ebay provide me any warranty within India or not?
No.. ....

Posts: 90 | Thanked: 184 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Indore,India
Hey Can u guys tell me which is the best Service provider which provides high speed internet (GPRS) on favorable rate (2g or 3g)
Coz I use Airtel and it Sucks some of the Speed is how can i even call it speed ? It is 10-20 kbps and some times even 1-5 kbps !!

The Fastest Transition.ini file is here !! Along with Smooth transitions !!

Plz help in expanding the harmattan icons pack !!

Can i has thanks ?

Last edited by sidd211095; 2011-09-21 at 10:48.

The Following User Says Thank You to sidd211095 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by sidd211095 View Post
hey can u guys tell me which is the best service provider which provides high speed internet (gprs) on favorable rate (2g or 3g)
coz i use airtel and it sucks some of the time is 10-20 kbps and some times even 1-5 kbps !!
+1
:d:d:d:d:d:d:d

Query :
Hey Can u guys tell me which is the best Service provider which provides high speed internet (GPRS)
Answer:
10-20 kbps
This is normal GPRS Speed,

and some times even 1-5 kbps !!
Well depends on the coverage..area to area.. yea this suxs!

on favorable rate (2g or 3g)
Spending Rs. 450 (1.2GB Limit) for 3G idea is favorable to me, so define favorable.

Coz I use Airtel and it Sucks some of the time is)
Dey say "Har ek friend zarori hota hai".. I would like to say "Customer bhi zaruri hota hai"..

But den it depends from state to state, !dea gives best coverage in this state, where as Vodafone gives best coverage in Gujarat, so again it depends from area to area..

Posts: 1,103 | Thanked: 368 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ india, indore
Originally Posted by cooldubai View Post
Nice.. .. btw which Network do you use? Are u using 3G?
ya, i use 3g tower but not 3g (it is costly ) also i need browsing only , so use TATA DOCOMO gprs internet plan

Hey Can u guys tell me which is the best Service provider which provides high speed internet (GPRS) on favorable rate (2g or 3g)
Coz I use Airtel and it Sucks some of the Speed is how can i even call it speed ? It is 10-20 kbps and some times even 1-5 kbps !!
my speed is always stay @13-14 kbps and good for browsing only since i dont want to see any videos or somthing on my mobile so this is good for me, so i use gprs using TATA DOCOMO internet the cheapest one @39 rs only they give 500mb and 300 local and national sms free for 30 days validity and this is suficiant for me,

get your smooth live wallpaper today
My YouTube videos

Originally Posted by nicholes View Post
ya, i use 3g tower but not 3g (it is costly ) also i need browsing only , so use TATA DOCOMO gprs internet plan

my speed is always stay @13-14 kbps and good for browsing only since i dont want to see any videos or somthing on my mobile so this is good for me, so i use gprs using TATA DOCOMO internet the cheapest one @39 rs only they give 500mb and 300 local and national sms free for 30 days validity and this is suficiant for me,
Well I was using TATA Docomo, it has consistent speed of 12-14 kbps, in my city, .. but den when !dea took out double benefit offer on 3G, I couldn't resist , coz i needed good speed for calling via Skype.

firstly guys read this

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bharat_...stem_Solutions

secondly

http://bosslinux.in/downloads

I like the sound of NetBOSS on N900.

Question How? Is it possible?
and off topic Why "Aakash" Tablet having Android when der is already BOSS Linux?

Am using it in the UK since the last 2 years with TMobile. No problems here, but I think it has become a bit sluggish over the years. Will be taking it on a trip to India soon, need to check how it behaves there.

Posts: 800 | Thanked: 957 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ India
Anybody from India got an N9 yet? By got I mean bought and not received from Nokia as part of some program/promotion.

My apps for N9:
LockScreenQuotes
USbS

If you feel I have helped you, don't forget to press Thanks!

Posts: 353 | Thanked: 166 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ India
@ejasmudar Nah man..i am waiting for the White one to arrive here...and im waiting for some apps to be ported onto it..then only will buy !