Hi, I am not able to click picture from my N900. Camera UI opens properly and even pressing capture button half way I see a green locked focus indicator. But when I press capture button full way down nothing happen. Neither I hear the capture sound nor image is capture. Camera was working few days back. I have uninstalled recently installed apps but no success.

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
reboot the device shall fixed this problem

I have rebooted number of times but still not working

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
Originally Posted by jitusj View Post
I have rebooted number of times but still not working
DId you changed the configuration file for the camera? Have you installed any camera apps?

No, I have not touch config file. I have installed flashlight and front view apps. But camera was working fine after installion. I tried uninstalling fronview but not solved.

Last edited by jitusj; 2010-08-19 at 08:07.

Posts: 3,159 | Thanked: 2,023 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Finland
could the button be broken? try installing shortcutd and mapping some action to camera button press and see if it works.
If the link doesn't help, just use
Google Custom Search

I have already tried that. both short press and long press camera button is working (focus indicator is working). but we we can't test camera button full way down action in shortcutd rite? it may be possible that button is broken.

Last edited by jitusj; 2010-08-19 at 08:31.

Originally Posted by ossipena View Post
could the button be broken? try installing shortcutd and mapping some action to camera button press and see if it works.
You can't map anything else to camera button press.

i have the same problem could anyone solve it yet???

Originally Posted by PradaFRQ View Post
i have the same problem could anyone solve it yet???
My phone button was broken. Nokia service center fixed it for free as it was under warranty