Active Topics

Notices

Hi..

how do i access feedly from n9? Any chance like greader's web?

i has a sad that greader is going away on july..

Last edited by soryuuha; 2013-06-20 at 02:04.

What hppens if you just use the website in stock browser?

Posts: 752 | Thanked: 2,808 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Czech Republic
I know that this is not the answer you're looking for and I am sorry for that, but...:

Have you tried Tiny Tiny RSS instead of Feedly? I thought that Google Reader was perfect at what it did, but then I installed Tiny Tiny RSS and it just works - much better.

Plus it has a great N9 app (which can be used on N900 as well), webOS app, Android app, iPhone app, mobile site, etc...

Last edited by nodevel; 2013-06-18 at 19:49.

Posts: 46 | Thanked: 17 times | Joined on Jan 2013 @ Córdoba, Argentina
Hello, if I remember correctly the author of Gnewsreader mentioned that will give support to Feedly. We will have to wait and see if finally manages to implement.
Greetings

Originally Posted by jcharpak View Post
What hppens if you just use the website in stock browser?
i went to feedly website using N9. nowhere to login like Google Reader....it asked to download iphone app, android app, etc2.
Originally Posted by nodevel View Post
I know that this is not the answer you're looking for and I am sorry for that, but...:

Have you tried Tiny Tiny RSS instead of Feedly? I thought that Google Reader was perfect at what it did, but then I installed Tiny Tiny RSS and it just works - much better.

Plus it has a great N9 app (which can be used on N900 as well), webOS app, Android app, iPhone app, mobile site, etc...
i see what you meant there, but i was looking for online reader like Google Reader, so that I can read it anywhere by using web browser (not bound to app).

Or I have the wrong concept of feedly? feedly is not online service but..app-based rss reader?

Originally Posted by fermolnar View Post
Hello, if I remember correctly the author of Gnewsreader mentioned that will give support to Feedly. We will have to wait and see if finally manages to implement.
Greetings
support to feedly..to become online reader, instead of app-based reader?

alright..problem solved..

feedly.com has been updated with notice to support user migrating from google reader.

cloud.feedly.com is the answer

Posts: 1,808 | Thanked: 4,272 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Germany
In case it matters, I use "The Old Reader" (you can make an account or login using google). It works just fine using microb on the N900. I assume the N9 will have no difficulty with it either.

The Following User Says Thank You to reinob For This Useful Post:
gnewsreader for N9 now supports feedly. Thanks to the folks behind it.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mkleung For This Useful Post: