Notices

Poll: What MMORPG game would u like to have ?
Poll Options
What MMORPG game would u like to have ?

Posts: 1,107 | Thanked: 720 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Germany

I'm not sure about going along with the space theme.... what do you think?

The Following User Says Thank You to ArnimS For This Useful Post:
lol looks like fireworks in the background! I dont see any ninja's but then would you be able to see them...? I see what you did, or more so what you didn't do!

Posts: 1,107 | Thanked: 720 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Germany
Originally Posted by Spotfist View Post
lol looks like fireworks in the background! I dont see any ninja's but then would you be able to see them...? I see what you did, or more so what you didn't do!
Well I haven't worked out the guild system yet! Or the tender yet gritty coming-of-age story as our protagonist wrestles with his inner omnivore, teen hormones and peer pressure.

The Following User Says Thank You to ArnimS For This Useful Post:
why don't you bring counter strike to N900 ?

Posts: 127 | Thanked: 17 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ stockton
lol i love this thread
as for resources i think nanites/nanobots could be used for construction

I do love this thread aswell, more so because I want a good MMO for my N900, I do feel a little bad for Teamer though, to much sarcasm going on this thread Would have thoght more people would have been interested.

Like the nanites/nanobots idea!

The Following User Says Thank You to Spotfist For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by stooobs View Post
lol i love this thread
as for resources i think nanites/nanobots could be used for construction
awesome idea , but that should be created from some raw material , like silicon i think . then a building for nanorobots to mine for stuff like uranium ! gr8 !
base building will be ready in 2 days

i was thinking maby a resource converstion so you dont have to trade if you dont want to but obviously changeing uranium for iron say would be 5-1 so not practical but if theres no 1 online or you just havent met any 1 yet you can still progres, im sure this has been thought off but figured id mention it cheers for the hard work looking forward to this

In Travian you can trade in two ways, with other players so you swap one resource for another at a stipulated ratio. as an example I would get some ore and trade 100 units for 100 units of grain at a one to one ratio, I could decide to get more so 100 ore for 200 grain but would have far less people interested as they would be going for the 1:1 ratios to get the best deal. The only benefit I could perhaps offer is I could be closer to a player who is desperate for some ore ASAP...

the other way is to trade with NPC's similar in practice to what stooobs suggested but with an additional cost of gold coins.

Perhaps it could instead be that players sell goods on the open market if no player is around, they would have to travel far to get a better price if different sectors had different market prices, this would however be at a risk of piracy... if I had my base in an area that was mining a certain product it would be pointless selling it in the area as so would everyone else hence I get a low price but if I am willing to travel to a farming sector I get a much better price... Perhaps someone would be happy to take the goods off of me for a better price and then sell them somewhere else for a profit so I don't even need to do any dangerous work.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spotfist For This Useful Post:
brilliant idea about the markets selling/buying cheap local resouces to the sector, all we need now is some kind of tallent/skill tree and im in love