Notices

Originally Posted by godofwar424 View Post
Not gonna get it, been posted numerous times that itll come when it comes.

Stop asking the same stupid questions as all the other impatient lemons!
It is a fair question to ask the approximative date when the next version be released, you are the same impatient as all the others and that's why you are using the dev version, aren't you? so stop answering rudely to others as you are certainly not the thread moderator, show some respect! thanks

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dazsa For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Dazsa View Post
It is a fair question to ask the approximative date when the next version be released, you are the same impatient as all the others and that's why you are using the dev version, aren't you? so stop answering rudely to others as you are certainly not the thread moderator, show some respect! thanks
No genius, im using a dev version to bug test..

Read the thread and you will see there's no approximations, so why ask another hundred times?

The answer wont change, it just annoys the devs.

N900 Died Replaced with N8, Requested E7, "Accidentally Broke E7", Now rolling with an N9 and im loving it!

My Contributions

N900 Conversations Wiki Page

The Following User Says Thank You to godofwar424 For This Useful Post:
No genius, im using a dev version to bug test..

Read the thread and you will see there's no approximations, so why ask another hundred times?

The answer wont change, it just annoys the devs.
so nice of you! and even so, you made the same mistake: don't post without reading the thread!! Tarek Galal said there will be bugs and failures in dev version and sooner or later you will have to instal the app again, not that genius you think you are. I have been in contact with Cepiperez and belive me, he, being one of the dev, is not annoyed at all and very helpful the whole time. What is annoying is to try to read any feedback and see you impolite answers. You are not one of the dev or moderator so help people or stay quiet! (take it as an advise rather than a reason to keep bugging with your replies).

The Following User Says Thank You to Dazsa For This Useful Post:
Posts: 426 | Thanked: 374 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Middle East
#sissyville.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to flopjoke For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Dazsa View Post
so nice of you! and even so, you made the same mistake: don't post without reading the thread!! Tarek Galal said there will be bugs and failures in dev version and sooner or later you will have to instal the app again, not that genius you think you are. I have been in contact with Cepiperez and belive me, he, being one of the dev, is not annoyed at all and very helpful the whole time. What is annoying is to try to read any feedback and see you impolite answers. You are not one of the dev or moderator so help people or stay quiet! (take it as an advise rather than a reason to keep bugging with your replies).
Did you read what I said?

I am using the dev version TO DO BUG TESTING!

That means = Test it out, any bugs log them, and then report them to TGalal himself or other Wazapp dev's.

Please read before posting..

Also I wasn't rude before, just said to "stop asking the same question as all the other lemons" That's not rude, if you can't take a being called a lemon for asking the same question as hundreds of people, maybe an online forum isn't for you..

Your question had already been answered MANY times by TGalal so i'm afraid sir you are as I said, asking a pointless questions hence the reason I said lemon..

N900 Died Replaced with N8, Requested E7, "Accidentally Broke E7", Now rolling with an N9 and im loving it!

My Contributions

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to godofwar424 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,552 | Thanked: 3,108 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Russia, 96
I've got two questions.
1) Is it possible to change my status message?
2) Is it possible to see full contact history?

Thanks.

Did you read what I said?

I am using the dev version TO DO BUG TESTING!

That means = Test it out, any bugs log them, and then report them to TGalal himself or other Wazapp dev's.

Please read before posting..

Also I wasn't rude before, just said to "stop asking the same question as all the other lemons" That's not rude, if you can't take a being called a lemon for asking the same question as hundreds of people, maybe an online forum isn't for you..

Your question had already been answered MANY times by TGalal so i'm afraid sir you are as I said, asking a pointless questions hence the reason I said lemon..
You made me verify my email just to say this... your replies are irritating and borderline rude.

Shan't elaborate as it will be OT, I have been (unfairly) warned about this before.

Originally Posted by Ancelad View Post
I've got two questions.
1) Is it possible to change my status message?
2) Is it possible to see full contact history?

Thanks.
1) Yes in the latest dev version and will be in the next release.

2) Not atm. Post an enhancement request on the github for wazapp

My Contributions

The Following User Says Thank You to godofwar424 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by ynnad179 View Post
You made me verify my email just to say this... your replies are irritating and borderline rude.

Shan't elaborate as it will be OT, I have been (unfairly) warned about this before.
Well people shouldnt get so offended about being called a lemon for asking the same question constantly.

You can either moan nd ask the SAME questions and let the devs waste their time answering them resulting in taking longer to make the new version.

OR

Sit tight and wait allowing them to spend all their focus on development.

TGalal already stated that he is rewriting the entire codebase for group support so he.doesnt have a deadline of any sort.

Also after the release drama he probably wont ever give out a date

My Contributions

Last edited by godofwar424; 2012-07-02 at 10:38.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to godofwar424 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 494 | Thanked: 111 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Finland
So, that PR1.3 is partially released already. How soon do you guys know if we can update it straight or we have to unistall this Wazapp and wait for it to work with PR1.3?

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp