Apple
Oracle
Samsung
Google

Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
Danramos about google

Control people
Store info what we are doing

Same goes ofcourse for other similar companys like facebook but I dont want everything stored on the same company. I wojld rather buy device from a small company if it didnt get bought buy those big corporations they are all evil

If thats not a problem i wonder why we are so scared about when Gov.. are doing it?

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by daperl View Post
Rank the following in order of most evil. I'll start:

Microsoft
Apple
Oracle
Samsung
Google

Google
Facebook
Hitler
Microsoft
Apple
Elop
Samsung
Oracle
Nokia

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Last edited by Dave999; 2012-06-30 at 17:09.

Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
Originally Posted by mikecomputing View Post
Danramos about google

Control people
Store info what we are doing

Same goes ofcourse for other similar companys like facebook but I dont want everything stored on the same company. I wojld rather buy device from a small company if it didnt get bought buy those big corporations they are all evil

If thats not a problem i wonder why we are so scared about when Gov.. are doing it?
You do realize that people are GIVING the information to Google that they want stored. The government doesn't tend to ask.

Also.. what do you mean 'control people?' I'm not sure that I've seen Google control anyone. Is this some veiled reference to Google's self-driving cars? Because, that would be a funny joke.
Nokia's slogan shouldn't be the pedo-palmgrabbing image with the slogan, "Connecting People"... It should be one hand open pleadingly with another hand giving the middle finger and the more apt slogan, "Potential Unrealized." --DR

Apple rocks!

http://www.engadget.com/2012/06/29/a...-galaxy-nexus/

This is how it's done, Nokia.
Nokia's slogan shouldn't be the pedo-palmgrabbing image with the slogan, "Connecting People"... It should be one hand open pleadingly with another hand giving the middle finger and the more apt slogan, "Potential Unrealized." --DR

Sony
Apple
Oracle
-

I place Microsoft in chaotic neutral but they're trying to copy Apple these days, so that is probably temporary.

Ah yes, Sony: "How to Not Rule the World by Being too Proprietary"

One of the grandfathers of evil; they could have had it all.

Good call.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Dammit... somebody beat me to Sony.

Ah yes, Sony: "How to Not Rule the World by Being too Proprietary"

One of the grandfathers of evil; they could have had it all.

Good call.
I've never understood people who mention Sony about being proprietary, rootkit fine, but proprietary? am I just not buying the same products as everyone else?

Originally Posted by Cue View Post
I've never understood people who mention Sony about being proprietary, rootkit fine, but proprietary? am I just not buying the same products as everyone else?
You're probably joking (you HAVE to be joking unless you were born yesterday), but just in case you're not...
BluRay, ATRAC, Betamax, UMD, Memory Stick, and so on and so on.

Here... here's a good article for you:
Sony's Long List of Format Failure, From Betamax to MemoryStick Micro

Closed Thread

Tags
goodbye nokia, investing, last quotes, lumiatard, samsung, specc=ericsson, stock, the elop flop, the flop elop, tizen