Active Topics

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Wow. Is that the first rhinestone N900 spotted... ever?

Wow

Posts: 75 | Thanked: 35 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ United States
Originally Posted by Ovi_Blog View Post
Hi, itsANDREW!

No offense taken I can assure you, though, that no one sent me here (I came here to take part in the discussion because I wanted to), nor am I just repeating PR phrases (I don't work @ PR). It was not my intention to come off as a "sugar-coater" (is that even a word?), I just simply wanted to clear out misconceptions, period. Also, perhaps I shouldn't have used the word 'lurk', because we here (meaning: not just me) do more than just follow discussions (here and on other forums); we use the information to change things, and this is a fact. Sometimes it takes a while, sometimes it doesn't; sometimes it's something big, sometimes it's a small (but crucial) fix.

I suppose all I can ask you & everyone to do is believe me when I say that we are (again, not just me, but team after team after team) working at improving our products constantly, and if you don't believe me, well... that's obviously within your rights as well. We will just have to show it then in a concrete way. And this is exactly what we're working towards. You have my word

-Niini
Thanks for the response, but if so, why register and post under the name of "Ovi_Blog" when you really are from there? Does that not make you a representative, at least on these forums? As other's stated, they don't explicitly say that they're part of Nokia (with the exception of qgil) because they don't want their actions/expressions to be affiliated with the company in any way, but instead, a reflection of their own personal views and thoughts.

The username "Ovi_Blog" says otherwise. There's a difference between having the username but not being affiliated with it through employment, and having the username and being affiliated through employment.

This is merely a question and not to bash on your genuineness in coming out here on your own part. For that, I do thank and appreciate you.

Last edited by itsANDREW; 2010-08-04 at 10:21.

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
The only bling that n900 needs are Camera app with smoothly video recording 720p with pause enable and fully working camera app, flash 10.1, touch focus or automatic video recording live focus. Other than that i leave it to the community to think.

Posts: 3,159 | Thanked: 2,023 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Finland
Originally Posted by maxximuscool View Post
The only bling that n900 needs are Camera app with smoothly video recording 720p with pause enable and fully working camera app, flash 10.1, touch focus or automatic video recording live focus. Other than that i leave it to the community to think.
touch focus is implemented in fcamera.

720p is probably impossible in real life with n900's hardware.
If the link doesn't help, just use
Google Custom Search

Posts: 1,259 | Thanked: 1,341 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Germany
@Ovi_Blog: Thanks again for joining the maemo community!

Perhaps you cold be interested to investigate some things in this thread: Ovi Store? Seriously...
(problems to upload N900 related stuff to the OVI store)

@Niini: Verily, I say: expose thy bosom, else I implore thee in a crude manner, take thine leave!

Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
So.... it seems like the actual reason why the man was so angry, was because of the whole WP7 thing and kicking out Qt alltogether with Symbian and MeeGo

Tags
bought n900, misstep, n900 owner, nokia, ovi store, ovitards, shitty comics, wtf comics!?