Active Topics

awesome!!! I just installed it and it's running beautifully right out of the box. Thank you so much!!! m

Posts: 98 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Apr 2007 @ Port Angeles, WA
Thanks so much for this! Just a note for others, I had to shutdown my 810 and restart before browser would connect to 127.0.0.1, but it works very well indeed!

Installs and works nicely on OS2008HE.
Needed to comment out the session extension in php.ini, because it's already compiled into php-cgi and generated warning messages.
Great package btw, thanks again.

Is it possible to use the libsqlite3-0 library, as used by datable? Sqlite3 and sqlite2 databases are incompatible.

installed fine and simply works!
thank you very very much!

Posts: 701 | Thanked: 21 times | Joined on Feb 2006 @ Italy
Well... Since I am the one that started the thread, I guess I should give an update about my situation : system is up an running great, even tough not very fast (but I have some pages which are full of images) using the Lighttp server and PHP package.

Nevertheless, I had to increase the memory reserved for the PHP scripts to 32MB otherwise I was getting errors even on the standard Dokuwiki installation (not my wiki), on the sintax section. I edited the /etc/php.ini file.

Thanks for your work!!!

Posts: 631 | Thanked: 837 times | Joined on May 2007 @ Milton, Ontario, Canada
Glad to be able to help out guys :-) Sorry about that session extension thing, I usually like to build everything as modules to help make things as customizable as possible but SQLite got really mad if I didn't have sessions statically built in, and I forgot to change the php.ini file after that to reflect...

Thanks,
-Rob

The Following User Says Thank You to jolouis For This Useful Post:
Posts: 29 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Nov 2008 @ France
does these PHP5 packages work with Apache2 (which is in the repos) ?
Is it possible to include mysql support in the PHP package ?

I reaaaaally would be interested !
Sqlite isn't enough for me, and i have enaugh space (no games) on my n810

IMO apache and mysql combo is too resource hungry for the IT (both memory and cpu wise). I tried this package with a sqlite-based drupal system on my 770 and it was a kind of slow.

still hoping for Sqlite3 support. With only sqlite2, I cannot access databases created with sqlite3.

Tags
webserver php