My battery consumption has been good so far.
I've attached some screenshots I took a couple of days ago

I get a day with heavy usage, and around 2 with normal usage
Attached Images

Posts: 136 | Thanked: 19 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Hungary
Originally Posted by UnlimiteD3k View Post
My battery consumption has been good so far.
I've attached some screenshots I took a couple of days ago

I get a day with heavy usage, and around 2 with normal usage
Same results.

Man I forgot my phone at home yesterday and I just got back today and checked it, this is what I found now tell me isn't this is an impressive standby consumption?
Attached Images

I still get good two days out of it, same as in PR1.1, with good usage... 2-3 hours per day feed/social reading and web surfing and writing about 20 texts a day.

But I don't have my chat status to online all the time and at home and work I switch to Wi-Fi instead 3G.

Thanks to all who said flashing would fix the battery consumption. Flashed it yesterday and can already tell its lasting longer than before. I feel confident I can get two days with my current usage before then I could barely make through the day.

Posts: 226 | Thanked: 195 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Malaysia
I probably stress the phone a little more than the average person, but I'm still fairly certain that PR 1.2 is giving me far lower battery life than I used to get with 1.1. I'll probably re-flash (already flashed it multiple times during the whole Unable to start operation
Refreshing cache. Please wait.
debacle) it sometime this weekend and hopefully get better results.

First screenshot:

Paired NFC BT headset at home, started music, walked out to my breakfast joint. Screenshot was taken 11 minutes after unplugging, with music and 3.5G on the entire time.

Second screenshot:

13 minutes of browsing later. Still with music via BT.

Third screenshot:

Back home, disconnected BT headset.
Attached Images

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
16 hour business trip via the road, phone lasted 13 hours.

I am not happy with PR1.2 at all.

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Originally Posted by biatch0 View Post
I probably stress the phone a little more than the average person, but I'm still fairly certain that PR 1.2 is giving me far lower battery life than I used to get with 1.1. I'll probably re-flash (already flashed it multiple times during the whole Unable to start operation
Refreshing cache. Please wait.
debacle) it sometime this weekend and hopefully get better results.

First screenshot:

Paired NFC BT headset at home, started music, walked out to my breakfast joint. Screenshot was taken 11 minutes after unplugging, with music and 3.5G on the entire time.

Second screenshot:

13 minutes of browsing later. Still with music via BT.

Third screenshot:

Back home, disconnected BT headset.

i'm having similar issues too. the battery just seems to get worst. mine too is a malaysia set.

Originally Posted by biatch0 View Post
I probably stress the phone a little more than the average person, but I'm still fairly certain that PR 1.2 is giving me far lower battery life than I used to get with 1.1.
180+mA average idle consumption from your screenshots is certainly abnormal. I doubt your problem is due to PR1.2. Find what's causing the abnormally high idle consumption.

The Following User Says Thank You to SamGan For This Useful Post:
to those who are unhappy with the battery life after PR1.2 I STRONGLY advice you to CLEAN RE-FLASH your software as it will certainly fix the battery drain, mine never reached such high Idle consumption nor active consumption no matter how hard I try (turned on Bluetooth, loud speaker, GPS, NFC, and 3,5G after all that I managed to get my Idle consumption up to 18 and active to 260