Posts: 500 | Thanked: 437 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Oklahoma
The only part of the maemo.or site I can get to load is talk.maemo.org and garage.maemo.org. The tabs for Intro through News I see on the talk.maemo.org webpage lead me to empty web pages. Did I miss something huge? I looked through the talk postings but didn't see anything addressing this.

Posts: 1,513 | Thanked: 2,248 times | Joined on Mar 2006 @ US
Of course it shouldn't take down the site but I was told 9 hours ago that the server was under maintenance. The talk portion of maemo.org is on a different server.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SD69 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 500 | Thanked: 437 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Oklahoma
Found I can get to wiki.maemo.org. Thanks for the server information.

It's a DoS attack by (Monkeyboy) Ballmer and Elop (The Flop), cos we're Nokia and WP7 bashing again. :P

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to stickymick For This Useful Post:
lol at monkey boy heheh ..

oh ... I wanted to say that i still cant access the sites mentioned by op

Posts: 24 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on Sep 2011 @ Germany
For me those pages are not empty anymore. But it seems the CSS files aren't available. Looks quite boring now

Posts: 125 | Thanked: 1,142 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Austria
Originally Posted by algiz View Post
For me those pages are not empty anymore. But it seems the CSS files aren't available. Looks quite boring now
Also there seems to have been a breach, take a look at http://static.maemo.org/jQuery/jquery-1.2.6.js for example

edit: actually static.maemo.org seems to be completely down, but I still had the evil bits in my firefox cash.

The whole jquery library was replaced by some obfuscated fud that started with eval(...

Last edited by merlin1991; 2012-02-05 at 23:50.

Originally Posted by merlin1991 View Post
The whole jquery library was replaced by some obfuscated fud that started with eval(...
Thats normal because it's packed http://jqueryjs.googlecode.com/files...-1.2.6.pack.js

Originally Posted by merlin1991 View Post
Is normal because it's packed http://jqueryjs.googlecode.com/files...-1.2.6.pack.js