Banned | Posts: 358 | Thanked: 160 times | Joined on Dec 2010
Originally Posted by zehjotkah View Post
Have you read the thread just a little bit? I seems that not.
We can't see any differences between the script you've done already before the competition started and the one submitted at the submission site. It. Is. The. Same.
The rules (link: http://wiki.maemo.org/MeeGo_Coding_C...ion_2011#Rules) say the following:

Your app: existing -> progress will be judged -> no progress -> no participation.
As easy as it sounds.
Am I'm boring you? Delete it.

Posts: 2,361 | Thanked: 3,746 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Berlin - Love this city!!
I'm kinda speechless of your childish behavior.

btw: of course anyone still can clean up the submissions page, like uploading the latest binary or add a binary or screenshots if forgotten.
You just need a way to prove that you've actually done anything and we have to be able to test it... Nobody could vote for you if your app can't be tested.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zehjotkah For This Useful Post:
I'm kinda speechless of your childish behavior.

btw: of course anyone still can clean up the submissions page, like uploading the latest binary or add a binary or screenshots if forgotten.
You just need a way to prove that you've actually done anything and we have to be able to test it... Nobody could vote for you if your app can't be tested.
I've taken your breath? I'm sorry.

Posts: 2,361 | Thanked: 3,746 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Berlin - Love this city!!
No, I meant that I can't understand how a person can take clear, predefined rule as a personal attack and act like a five years old.
Remembering the stages of grief: Denial, Anger, Bargaining, Depression and Acceptance.
We were able to see every single one.

Can we please go back to topic now?

Last edited by zehjotkah; 2011-08-09 at 14:17.

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to zehjotkah For This Useful Post:
No, I meant that I can't understand how a person can take clear, predefined rule as a personal attack and act like a five years old.
Remembering the stages of grief: Denial, Anger, Bargaining, Depression and Acceptance.
We were able to see every single one.

Can we please go back to topic now?
You can count to 5?

Last edited by epitaph; 2011-08-09 at 16:29.

Posts: 543 | Thanked: 802 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Germany
Why disappeared the link to the submission page at meetmeego.org, zehjotkah?
Meetmeego.org was my entry point to reach this important site.

I have just edited one of my submission texts. Only a minor change and I hope it is okay after the deadline. I want to clarify that the users are now already able to download the newest BashORGquotations also from Intels AppUp store to their ExoPC's.

Btw. you're able to check: I submitted already 2 applications to AppUp. So I tried to made good use of the Intel Lenovo S10-3t even if I had a really rough start with this device and the developer environment. It's now my main developing machine for MeeGo. (and a lot faster than my Desktop, yes, I guess it's time for a new machine since ages)
Thanks again for all your work and effort!

Please DONATE if you like my work!
It's the best way to motivate me to create more stuff for your Device.

Posts: 64 | Thanked: 58 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ United States
So any word on where / when the voting will be? Not sure where to get any updates...

Originally Posted by antman8969 View Post
So any word on where / when the voting will be? Not sure where to get any updates...
everyone will get an email to the address registered in this forum.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zehjotkah For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,259 | Thanked: 1,341 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Germany
This quote is from 23.04.2011:
I didn't know about the Flashlight Applet, because I'm not using it.
It's good everyone keeps an eye on that.
I kindly ask the submitter to remove the app, or explain which changes are planned to be made.
Sorry, still the same topic. But there were nowhere a final decision from you.
You wrote the submitter a message? Have you got a reply?

Apart from that, lets move on.

Originally Posted by Helmuth View Post
You wrote the submitter a message? Have you got a reply
Just sent an email.
Thanks for remembering.

The Following User Says Thank You to zehjotkah For This Useful Post:

Tags
coding, community, competition, contest, development, intel, meego, meetmeego, nokia