Guys, try Celluloco for a 64GB Cyan. It's odd, I know, but I emailed them yesterday and they told me they have it in stock. Maybe someone can benefit from this? I have my 64GB black already.

Thanks for writing to Celluloco.com, the world's largest & oldest unlocked mobile powerhouse online.

YES...IN STOCK.

Best Regards,

"Home of the Largest Unlocked Mobile Selection Online"

Walter Maino Jr.
General Email: walter@celluloco.com
Site: www.Celluloco.com
Tel: (786)236.9999 -PreSales Support Only
MSN: sales@celluloco.com
BBM PIN : 40396D16

On Sun, Nov 6, 2011 at 6:45 PM, Zopim <noreply@zopim.com> wrote:

URL: http://www.celluloco.com/nokia-n9-64...m-pr-3517.html

Could you confirm that the Nokia N9 in the Cyan colour is actually available in the 64GB capacity? Thanks!

Posts: 355 | Thanked: 245 times | Joined on Jul 2009 @ Northern VA
I am not too sure about celluloco, take a look at their reseller ratings

http://www.resellerratings.com/store/Celluloco

There is even mention on the review of someone buying some samsung phone because it was purple but the phone they recieved was black and being told that they do not guarantee color of purchase...

Also they seem to be selling a N950 also...very odd since they're not too many of those floating around out there, I'd avoid them based on their ratings and carrying colors of 64gb that aren't really anywhere else.

I think I'm still gonna go with Negri Electronics... just for piece of mind... But I'm also doubting myself cuz its an expensive piece of mind, lol. I am also from Canada btw

The Following User Says Thank You to IsaacDFP For This Useful Post:
I got my 64gb black N9 from Welectroncis! Made in Chine version, unbranded. Came with a BS1363 plug which leads me to believe was intended for Singapore or Malaysia.

I cut down my TMobile sim and got it working rather easily. Works great on Tmobile in the USA. No software update yet.

Originally Posted by sixracer View Post
I ended up canceling the Negri order and went with Welectrioncs. A little more, $836 shipped, but I like the idea of a non-branded phone.

Posts: 513 | Thanked: 651 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Sweden
Interesting to see that the N9 is on mco's front page as a top seller.
http://www.mobilecityonline.com/

Nokia must be selling much more N9:s than they anticipated. Price should tank a bit next year though if they want it to continue to sell well. And I think they would very much want that after they confirmed they will support Harmattan until 2015 so they might as well sell lots of phones otherwise what's the point? I wouldn't be surprised if the N9 out sells Nokias WP phones either. Maybe not in the US but in the rest of the world.

Edit: BTW, in Sweden the N9 16gb costs $740 incl tax. How the heck can mco sell an import device for $680? is it not including tax or is Nokia ripping us swedes off?
But the WM7 "horse" has a blood lineage tracing back to donkeys such as WM6.5, 6.1, 6.0, 5.1 that was fully neglected for too many years and Microsoft did sweet F all to maintain it (still running on Pocket IE4/6!!).

Last edited by xerxes2; 2011-11-09 at 21:51.

I am really glad I went with the 64gb! Between 45 GB of music and 7 GB of pictures, I only have like 2 GB left!

I like the Nokia Link software. Works pretty well. I might be more selective on my music, need the storage to shoot a crap ton of 720p video!

Also shot my contacts over via Bluetooth from my N900.

I agree, I think it's worth going for the 64GB especially if you plan to stick with this device for a long while (as I do - hopefully until a similar device is made)

There are numerous sites selling 64GB cyan and magenta but I'm skeptical it's the real thing.
So from those who have bought or who know first-hand, do any coloured models exist in 64GB yet?

Also, does anyone know if the White model is just coated or is it actually the material? In other words if it gets scratched it would be a disaster if the next layer colour was exposed.

The Following User Says Thank You to dolphins For This Useful Post:
Posts: 5 | Thanked: 33 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Costa Rica
I don't think there are many people from Costa Rica here, but anyways I just read on a paper that we are getting the N9.

I know it doesn't sound like big news or anything but we do have the cheapiest iPhones in the world, hope it is the same with the N9. Ill keep you posted.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MaxOS For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,463 | Thanked: 1,916 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Edmonton, AB
fyi
http://www.ncix.com/products/?sku=65...A&promoid=1282
$759
(canadian site)

lol only 6 in stock

The Following User Says Thank You to Creamy Goodness For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Creamy Goodness View Post
fyi
http://www.ncix.com/products/?sku=65...A&promoid=1282
$759