Notices

Sorry guy, but no one will buy bullsh|t about router that You were permitted to attack, yet, You had no idea about mac filtering being set on router.

Still, I'm not planning to continue this discussion here - it won't change a thing.

/Estel

// edit

As Your reply doesn't deserve answer in dedicated post:
Yea, world will care. We really couldn't live without You announcing it - take Your time and go cry somewhere else.
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

Last edited by Estel; 2012-05-11 at 12:17.

people like you are killing open source community..
have a nice day..

all updates will be sent to saturn, this is my last message on this board..

have a nice day you ego maniac

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Goran For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,397 | Thanked: 2,126 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Dublin, Ireland
Relax guys.

The Following User Says Thank You to ivgalvez For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,359 | Thanked: 1,292 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Tartus.Syria
looks like we got a fight over here !
security
https://www.facebook.com/ZoRk7

The Following User Says Thank You to sifo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,648 | Thanked: 2,122 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ UNKLE's Never Never Land
Estel, you have not been provoked and you have not been called names. Your behaviour is totally unacceptable. This is an open community, you don't own it and you have to respect it.

Originally Posted by Estel View Post
"he"? Do You realize, that trying WPS mean DoS for most routers (as they can barely proceed WPS requests), so You're hurting others? Not cool. Sniffing MAC of someone, who is already in-session and using it, also mean problems for honest user.

Stick Your a** to Your own AP.

/Estel

Sorry guy, but no one will buy bullsh|t about router that You were permitted to attack, yet, You had no idea about mac filtering being set on router.

Still, I'm not planning to continue this discussion here - it won't change a thing.

/Estel

// edit

As Your reply doesn't deserve answer in dedicated post:
Yea, world will care. We really couldn't live without You announcing it - take Your time and go cry somewhere else.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Saturn For This Useful Post:
Well, i haven't been calling names either. ho ever, if You feel that is OK an acceptable to seek assistance here, when using software - that You've written - for malicious purposes - it's Your business. Just consider, that it makes Your disclaimer inside application quite pointless, in case of any legal problems.

BTW, it's not kindergarden. I've stated clearly in 2dn post, that I'm not going to continue this discussion, and honestly, someone's declaration "I write that I won't write [sic!] anything again, now feel how it is to miss me!" is miserable at best, IMO.

Little disclaimer - "enforcing" fair use, in only way that is possible to us (i.e. denying help when someone is clearly using it for wrongs reasons, and/or asking to stop it) was a common and fair practice in any thread related to aircrack-ng in maemo.org.

I don't feel nor see anything unacceptable in what I've written - although, I do accept the fact that thread OP doesn't want "fair use, respect others" practice being actively presented here.

/Estel
-
Camera cover MOD
-
-
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Estel For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,359 | Thanked: 1,292 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Tartus.Syria
Little disclaimer - "enforcing" fair use, in only way that is possible to us (i.e. denying help when someone is clearly using it for wrongs reasons, and/or asking to stop it).............
i like this Estel this is the wrong thing that noobs trying to do.
at my first use to aircrack i got all wirelesses pwds in my neighborhood but then i realized this bad thing im doing reflecting on me so i stopped it and now im clean from that
https://www.facebook.com/ZoRk7

The Following User Says Thank You to sifo For This Useful Post:
I'm especially meaning things that create DoS effect on honest users - and using actually assigned MAC, without waiting for client to deauthenticate, does it for sure, same for most routers while reaver'ing - but, whatever...

Please, keep this productive thread clean from this discussion. It would be shame to bloat it, and thread OP clearly presented his position on this subject. I respect that, even if not agreeing, or thinking about it as "childish" at best.

/Estel
-
Camera cover MOD
-
-
-

Posts: 1,648 | Thanked: 2,122 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ UNKLE's Never Never Land
Estel, you clearly didn't understand what I told you. My point is: you cannot start bashing someone whenever you don't agree with him, even if you have hints he is doing something wrong. First because you might be wrong; second, it's not pedagogical; and third most importantly being polite is the only way a community can function properly.

An example might make it more clear to you:

...<snip>

Please, keep this productive thread clean from this discussion. It would be shame to bloat it, and thread OP clearly presented his position on this subject. I respect that, even if not agreeing, or thinking about it as "childish" at best.

/Estel
The abusive ad hominem you have added at the end of the sentence is the worst thing you can do in a conversation..

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Saturn For This Useful Post:
Sorry Saturn, but if someone write "I tried to attack with Reaver and couldn't succeed for long time, then I tried to spoof MAC and it was it - damn, he was using MAC filtering" and, in next post "It was my friend/neighbour/dog's router, and I got permission to attack it", it's really abusive - it means that he is treating us as idiots.

Writing "you can never be sure about intentions" is pure sophism from your side - you can say like that in any situation, even if someone asks You details about preparing a most cheap, yet destructive bomb filled with steel nails.

As for "argumentum ad hominem" - it seems to me, that You're trying to tell me, that You actually agree with "fair use" requiment. Yet, You argue, due to out-of-merit things, trying to accuse me, because I haven't sugar-coated my post. It seems to fill criteria for "argumentum ad hominem" perfectly, even if You don't realize it:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem

Example:

Originally Posted by Saturn View Post
This is an open community, you don't own it and you have to respect it.
What the hell owning Community have to do with fair use of software (that YOU have asked for in program disclaimer)?

/Estel
-
Camera cover MOD
-
-
-

Last edited by Estel; 2012-05-12 at 21:56.

The Following User Says Thank You to Estel For This Useful Post:

Tags
aircrack, cleven, reaver