Active Topics

Posts: 136 | Thanked: 68 times | Joined on Nov 2013 @ Streets of Avalon | Zwolle, the Netherlands
I tried to let fly my N9 which caused a cracked screen very badly. Where to buy a replacement screen in Europe at a reasonable price? The links ive found don't work anymore or are outside Europe..

Thanks in advance, couldnt live without my N9!

The Following User Says Thank You to vincr For This Useful Post:
There's a few on ebay which are based in the uk prices ranging from £35- £70 although the cheapest one looks like it does not have the white plastic frame to clip it in.
Good luck

The Following User Says Thank You to tommo For This Useful Post:
Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by tommo View Post
There's a few on ebay which are based in the uk prices ranging from £35- £70 although the cheapest one looks like it does not have the white plastic frame to clip it in.
Good luck
U need to remove it from the cracked old screen and reatach it on the new one with 1 sec glue, i did the same with my N9 before , also bought on ebay, good luck.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Posts: 136 | Thanked: 68 times | Joined on Nov 2013 @ Streets of Avalon | Zwolle, the Netherlands
I've found some links which could sell the complete kit (screen+frame), it will be an expensive trip (especially with the goodlooking N9 I'm going to buy. But hey, 2 N9's are better than 1!)

Also thought about buying a Jolla instead of fixing my N9. But to me it is the last real Nokia which I want to preservate/restaurate (just like my 4 old Philips colour tv sets from the 60s which I treat like cuties too )

The Following User Says Thank You to vincr For This Useful Post: