Notices

Posts: 2,154 | Thanked: 2,186 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Hellsinki, Finland
Ding Dong!

New week and new theme (hey, that rhymes!).

All themes below are based on same theme, only font colors differens from each other except iStyle light (most bottom) which is completely different.

iStyle Black:

iStyle Blue:

iStyle Green:

iStyle Orange:

iStyle Pink:

iStyle Red:

iStyle Light Theme

iStyle Light LadyPink

iStyle LightPhone

Known issues with iStyle Light -serie:
- calendar is pretty much ****ed up every where else but month view (please Nokia, Hildonize the damn calendar!)

Available @ extras-testing. Please vote!

80's style stadium rock is back - FIRENOTE
Hi-Octane heavy metal - FORCE MAJEURE

Last edited by d-iivil; 2010-05-17 at 08:24.

The Following 33 Users Say Thank You to d-iivil For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,161 | Thanked: 1,707 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Denmark
looks really good d-livil, nice job keep it up

Looks great!

Posts: 87 | Thanked: 27 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Germany
Looks nice, thank you D-livil, gonna check out the repository later today.

Posts: 78 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Florence, Italy
[QUOTE=D-Iivil;651487]Ding Dong!

First we shall start with iStyle Black. More is coming if I find some motivation
I wrote this on the 'screenshots' thread but am posting here as well in case you didn't see it....
'Really smart D-livil, I really like your minimalist themes I wonder, though, have you considered making a more feminine theme for us N900 ladies out there ? This iStyle I think would be beautiful in White with blue writing and grey to dark grey shading ( seem to remember a theme for itouch called iMilk which was my favourite using this sort of colour pattern), sort of chic and slick if you know what i mean pleaaaaase consider ?

Aghhhh

more great themes to choose from D-livil , which one to use.

Posts: 2,154 | Thanked: 2,186 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Hellsinki, Finland
[QUOTE=Smooth-op;651546]
Originally Posted by D-Iivil View Post
Ding Dong!

First we shall start with iStyle Black. More is coming if I find some motivation
I wrote this on the 'screenshots' thread but am posting here as well in case you didn't see it....
'Really smart D-livil, I really like your minimalist themes I wonder, though, have you considered making a more feminine theme for us N900 ladies out there ? This iStyle I think would be beautiful in White with blue writing and grey to dark grey shading ( seem to remember a theme for itouch called iMilk which was my favourite using this sort of colour pattern), sort of chic and slick if you know what i mean pleaaaaase consider ?
Hi there. Light version is under construction. I still have some issues to deal with since some built-in things in maemo5 OS are not really designed for light backgrounds and therefore some compromises needs to be done.

I'll try to get some early alpha-version online later this week

80's style stadium rock is back - FIRENOTE
Hi-Octane heavy metal - FORCE MAJEURE

The Following User Says Thank You to d-iivil For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Smooth-op View Post

...have you considered making a more feminine theme for us N900 ladies out there ? This iStyle I think would be beautiful in White with blue writing and grey to dark grey shading ( seem to remember a theme for itouch called iMilk which was my favourite using this sort of colour pattern), sort of chic and slick if you know what i mean pleaaaaase consider ?
+1

Please !

*edit* ah, I see you've just posted a reply, thanks !

The Following User Says Thank You to SallyJane For This Useful Post:
Posts: 78 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Florence, Italy
Thank you D-livil :-) I felt a bit presumptious in asking for a light theme but now i see another female user has seconded me. I realize that themes can't be easy but I will be eagerly awaiting this 'Light Theme'
E Vaiiii

Posts: 663 | Thanked: 282 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ London, UK
Sorry to cut in on a thread - but do themes need to start in Extras-Devel?

If this has been raised/discussed before I'd appreciate the link.
Nokia are a business and have chosen a path of using the OSS community phenomenon to reduce their overheads specifically after sales support and development. Unlike Apple who do the opposite and make a killing from their Applications store.

Tags
theme release