Active Topics

I read the threads about this in the forum (it was a 770 ... anyway), but none of the solutions helped me. Any suggestions?
All appenede after I tried to flashing the n800. Turned off and when I pushed "on" and "home", nothing happened (apart of the death ....) HELP

Posts: 25 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ Philadelphia, PA
Keep the power button pressed for 2-3 seconds. The power+home thing doesnt work for me either.

Nope!!! Dead! ... should I bring it back to F...okia or wait a couple of hours??? Big dilemma!!!

Try reflashing.

But it's off. It won't turn on ....

Battery's dead?

What happens when you plug in the charger ? Even when it is off, the display show show 'charging' or 'fully charged'. Is that the case ?

The display is black! Nothing is showed. No blinking leds or something similar ... Anything!!
Is there a way to hard reset the device without flashing (buttons combinations or something like in the Palms?)

Originally Posted by aldebaran View Post
The display is black! Nothing is showed. No blinking leds or something similar ... Anything!!
Is there a way to hard reset the device without flashing (buttons combinations or something like in the Palms?)
Do you happen to have a multimeter (or can you get one) to test your power supply? If you don't have one and happen to live in the US, bring you power supply to Radio Shack and they can test it for you.

The Following User Says Thank You to bac522 For This Useful Post:
I'll try with the multimeter, but short before the accident, the small battery icon showed it was charging ....