Active Topics

Posts: 2 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Sep 2016 @ Helsinki
I have a Jolla for sale, just the phone and battery. It has a white back. I just purchased it this summer for use while my other phone was being repaired and I am not the coder I thought I was.

I am shipping from Helsinki, will try to keep costs as reasonable as possible depending on buyer's preferences.

Since I do not have any feedback here (this is my first post), I am willing to Skype or email any potential buyers as requested.

I am asking 120€ + half of shipping or send offers with shipping included.

I know of this forum and posted here because I read this a lot when I owned an n900 back in the day.

Thanks for checking it out!
Attached Images

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lyrics For This Useful Post:
Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
Originally Posted by lyrics View Post
I am shipping from Helsinki, will try to keep costs as reasonable as possible depending on buyer's preferences.
I hope you do realize that the finnish post does accept items that contain a Li-Ion battery, not from non-commercial customers, that is.
This means that you have to send the device via courier service which might be really expensive, up to the 120eur you are asking for the device!

The Following User Says Thank You to juiceme For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Sep 2016 @ Helsinki
Originally Posted by juiceme View Post
I hope you do realize that the finnish post does accept items that contain a Li-Ion battery, not from non-commercial customers, that is.
This means that you have to send the device via courier service which might be really expensive, up to the 120eur you are asking for the device!
I did not know that...

If someone can find a workaround that is possible, or they can subtract the price of the battery in their offer..

I appreciate the heads up.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lyrics For This Useful Post:
Posts: 87 | Thanked: 124 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Finland
Is this Jolla still available to buy?
I can offer 120€ with postiennakolla with or without the battery.

And we are not talking about SG Note 7 flaming edition here. Read below (IHMO should apply to consumer side too):

http://www.posti.fi/liitteet-yrityks...litiumakut.pdf
Esimerkkejä
Yksittäinen puhelin, jossa on akku sisällä, vapautuu
kaikilta yllä mainituilta merkinnöiltä ja asiakirjalta.
Puhelin voidaan lähettää kotimaassa kirje, paketti ja rahtipalvelussa ja
ulkomaille kirje tai pakettipalvelussa

Jolla Phone 16GB (2nd in use).
Jolla Tablet 64GB (repaired).

3D modelling & printing.
CAD/CAM amateur.
Prusa i3 3D printer (Max Micron)
"Smith: Mr. Anderson, welcome back.
We missed you ."

Last edited by tangent; 2016-10-27 at 00:05.

The Following User Says Thank You to tangent For This Useful Post: