Posts: 1,503 | Thanked: 2,688 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Denmark
Well they should still have about 1400mAh (unconfirmed), i will have to test them at some point to be sure.

So your not going to get the full potential like the good old scud's, also at that price if only 1350-1400mAh you can buy the Polarcell instead (fast shipping inside EU), about same price anyway.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dr_frost_dk For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by dr_frost_dk View Post
Well they should still have about 1400mAh (unconfirmed), i will have to test them at some point to be sure.

So your not going to get the full potential like the good old scud's, also at that price if only 1350-1400mAh you can buy the Polarcell instead (fast shipping inside EU), about same price anyway.
Yeah I nearly went through with the order, it's a good thing I checked with her first because the picture shows the higher capacity blue dream scuds!

So it looks like that, thanks to dr_frost_dk, I've got last four ~1500 mAh scuds in existence (tm) and forged it (in my volcano workshop ) into last two 3000 mAh dual scuds?

I'll probably keep one of them for myself (to accompany my private 3000 mAh battery made from first line of scuds), but the second one may be passed to any fellow Maemo user - for hardware/shipping (only to receiver, as I've them already on my place) + 30$ donation for hardware projects prepared by me

In case of many people interested, folks that have donated something to dr_frost_dk in the past, got priority. It's fair for everyone, I hope?

/Estel
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

Last edited by Estel; 2012-04-30 at 22:34.

The Following User Says Thank You to Estel For This Useful Post:
Posts: 6 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ United Kingdom
@Estel
Long time reader first time poster:
I am very much interested in the 3000mah scuds if they are still available

The Following User Says Thank You to Naevax For This Useful Post:
First things first - welcome on board

Unfortunately for Your first post contribution, it has been sold within 5 minutes of my announcement. I should take 60$ donation, it would be still cheaper than lower-capacity mugen battery, LOL (I'm joking, despite comment about price being true).

If, for any reason, people that were first will change mind, or miraculously, I'll put my hand on more scuds (most unlikely to happen ) I'll remember that You're interested

/Estel
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

Posts: 6 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ United Kingdom
Originally Posted by Estel View Post
First things first - welcome on board

Unfortunately for Your first post contribution, it has been sold within 5 minutes of my announcement. I should take 60$ donation, it would be still cheaper than lower-capacity mugen battery, LOL (I'm joking, despite comment about price being true).

If, for any reason, people that were first will change mind, or miraculously, I'll put my hand on more scuds (most unlikely to happen ) I'll remember that You're interested

/Estel
Aww damn shame but I guess it makes sense that I was beaten to it Thanks for replying and please do keep me in mind.

The Following User Says Thank You to Naevax For This Useful Post:
Posts: 24 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Europe
I buyed a scud blue power exactly like in first post photo with exactly the same writings on it.Buyed from someone on this forum ,and i can tell you that after a week of testing is the same(if not worst) than my 2years old original BLJ battery.1 and a half day maximum 2 days,with regular use(no 3g connection,no wi-fi connection,only 3-5 min.phone calls)It didn't cost to mutch but after i have seen only good opinion about this battery i am very dissapointed.The battery looks like is new whit a seal on the pins connections,altought i can't be certain!Anyone have the same bad experience whit this battery?

Posts: 1,378 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Göteborg, Sweden
Originally Posted by rslick View Post
I buyed a scud blue power exactly like in first post photo with exactly the same writings on it.Buyed from someone on this forum ,and i can tell you that after a week of testing is the same(if not worst) than my 2years old original BLJ battery... Anyone have the same bad experience whit this battery?
It happens - with all makes. I too a while back got a Scud that performed no better than my old nokia one. But I realise from this forum that was not the norm.

So I am sad to see them go. . .

The Following User Says Thank You to handaxe For This Useful Post:
Posts: 176 | Thanked: 68 times | Joined on Feb 2009 @ Mars
I found the scud to be a improvement over my battery standard one but I did do a fresh reflash before I used it I think jeach n900 will respond differently as to what you have setup and what's running in the background and using CPU power etc.