Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
Originally Posted by wolke View Post
well, mine, if they exist, are unused and still in the box since theyre aussies and im not. night
How'd you go with that, by the way?

Thanks!

Originally Posted by dini View Post
It has the correct specs (and even a compatible USB cable). .
Hmm, we have a kindle, couple gen's back, cant recall exactly which model OTTOMH.
How do you know it: "has the correct specs (and even a compatible USB cable)"?
Even if it's absolutely fine, I'd prefer to get those original chargers off wolke, if he still has them.

Originally Posted by jalyst View Post
Hmm, we have a kindle, couple gen's back, cant recall exactly which model OTTOMH.
How do you know it: "has the correct specs (and even a compatible USB cable)"?
Even if it's absolutely fine, I'd prefer to get those original chargers off wolke, if he still has them.
My phone did come with a charger but I couldn't use it in the US. As I recall, while searching for a solution I compared what was written on it (for output) to what was written on my kindle charger. Too lazy to dig out the unusable N9 charger but Kindle charger which I do have handy has output of 5 V and 0.85 A. I think Amazon just sells one charger (that is, Amazon branded, the same thing that came included with my Kindle), so your Kindle model shouldn't matter. I hope you can get the freebie but this info might help others.

Posts: 126 | Thanked: 102 times | Joined on May 2013 @ Melbourne, Aus
I did a quick Google search, this link came through from myshopping.com.au. Not sure if this will satisfy your needs, but could be a possibility.
http://www.techoni.com.au/product_in...Nokia+N9+N9+00

You can buy and use any charger with following specs,
output- 5 volt, 1 amper
Many respectable vendors have chargers equal to specs, samsung, lg, htc, sony, hamma and more...

http://www.htcaccessories.com.au/TC_A250.aspx

http://www.expansys.com.au/mobile-ph...r-ac-adaptors/

P.S. I use htc charger and it works just fine with my Nokia N9

How'd you go with that, by the way?

Thanks!
@wolke? TIA.

@wolke? TIA.
oh, sorry, forgot to repost! i cant find any of the 3 {at least two were aussies} which means i probably threw them away. sorry about that, and for disappearing. if they turn up magically, ill PM you in case you still want them.

Originally Posted by wolke View Post
oh, sorry, forgot to repost! i cant find any of the 3 {at least two were aussies} which means i probably threw them away. sorry about that, and for disappearing. if they turn up magically, ill PM you in case you still want them.
Bummer...
Will just have to use something that's to spec, but wasn't originally intended for my N9's

Thanks anyway.