Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 290 | Thanked: 738 times | Joined on Mar 2008 @ .pl
i've observed that they do appear, diablo around XX:15 and fremantle XX:28, but yes, sometimes uploader has some hiccups and can take up to few hours. also, while you are at it, can you send errors about package uploading/building/parsing sent to uploader person?

The Following User Says Thank You to KotCzarny For This Useful Post:
That is the second part of the problem: no email notifications..

The Following User Says Thank You to xes For This Useful Post:
btw. if you talk about the 'latest packages' most likely it only scans 'free' tree (or is updated by the builder and not uploader). also, i can offer my help with the website

The Following User Says Thank You to KotCzarny For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by KotCzarny View Post
@saponga: when core is in STOP state it doesn't eat many resources and linux happily can swap it out when not used, so you don't need to launch/kill it repeatedly.
Yeah... you're right. I made some battery drain tests and the consuming is insignificant when in STOP. But that way last position isn't saved and the file restarts from the begining. Not a big deal for music files but a little problem for listening podcasts. It seems that core saves last position only when you kill it.

The Following User Says Thank You to saponga For This Useful Post:
@saponga: it's saving, but using STOP makes it forget (unload file, set cur time to 0, etc). you might also use PAUSE, which is very similar to STOP, and do some test (but if i remember correctly it just sits there, waiting for user input). unless pulseaudio is a B*TCH and does some nefarious looping even when idle

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KotCzarny For This Useful Post:
@saponga: it's saving, but using STOP makes it forget (unload file, set cur time to 0, etc). you might also use PAUSE, which is very similar to STOP, and do some test (but if i remember correctly it just sits there, waiting for user input). unless pulseaudio is a B*TCH and does some nefarious looping even when idle
PA keeps eating 8 to 13 CPU% continously when remote is closed after PAUSE. That's quite unacceptable.

PA is an abomination and should die in fire

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KotCzarny For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by kotczarny View Post
pa is an abomination and should die in fire
:d :d lol :d :d

0.9.7-29:
* Skin fixes (contd)
* unzip TMP to /tmp/ by default and ~/.oscp/ on MAEMO

skins look even nicer and cutter now tries to autodetect optimal text color

Last edited by KotCzarny; 2015-03-15 at 16:00.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to KotCzarny For This Useful Post:
btw. if you talk about the 'latest packages' most likely it only scans 'free' tree (or is updated by the builder and not uploader). also, i can offer my help with the website
Yep. It seems i missed it was in "non-free" repo. (what a pity)
I downloaded the sources of version 0.9.6 and i can remember there was a GPL license inside the package so i was expecting the same for version 0.9.7.

One side note:
Sincerely, considering that oscp can listen for commands on a network port i would prefer to know how is working the network part and have the possibility to restrict that service to one ip or a socket.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xes For This Useful Post: