Active Topics

Hello everyone long time lurker here have used many N900s and N9s in my time but unfortunately it's just time to let go.

What I do have for sale is two N900s but bare with me as I type up descriptions and add photos

So I have one N900 that's in pretty much perfect condition the downfall... NO USB PORT

The 2nd one as you can see from the images is for parts I used I took out the motherboard from the pull apart one and put it onto the good condition N900 the dead mobo well I assume it's dead has a USB port

Anyone who wants the lot can take them. Will ship at your cost though unless your in Australia il do that for free.

Now to add photos. Oh Price I'm thinking around 130AU?
Attached Images

The Following User Says Thank You to tarahlinky For This Useful Post:
A little background I've now moved onto Blackberry 10 currently have the Passport and Classic I got yesterday so far Classic is just my favourite love it

If anyone would like to contact me can do so via BBM pin:2BFB8C39
Or here Thanks

Tarah

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tarahlinky For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,994 | Thanked: 3,342 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ N900: Battery low. N950: torx 4 re-used once and fine; SIM port torn apart
Quick reply...

Do you know what happened with motherboard (second device) to make it dead? Any apparent signs-symptoms? Rusty parts, crack in the board, something?

What accessories do you have?

Thank you. Best wishes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Per aspera ad astra...

0 accessories sorry I've lost them over the years.

Unsure as to what happened to the mobo I use it to charge the battery's so the usb works it boots up to nokia hands I'm sure and then nothing. But atm all I'm doing or was doing is using that usb mobo without screen attached just to charge battery's for the good condition one.

Regards

Is it possible to buy just the screen (assuming it works) from your parts phone?

The Following User Says Thank You to Noxias60 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,994 | Thanked: 3,342 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ N900: Battery low. N950: torx 4 re-used once and fine; SIM port torn apart
Is it possible to get logs about the boot-problem from the second device? It tries to boot, but stumbles at a certain step. It could be any kind of problem...

Thank you. Best wishes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Per aspera ad astra...

Posts: 1,974 | Thanked: 1,834 times | Joined on Mar 2013 @ india
well looks like a reflash will do it

The Following User Says Thank You to nokiabot For This Useful Post:
I wouldn't know how to get log info? I haven't played with N900 for so long and I was only a begginer when I did lol. I'd rather sell both together incase someone wants to play around with both getting them going or something.

I'd let it all go for AU95 if that helps

Quick reply...

Both of them for AUD95? [Munch-Munch] Sell them to me! I am in Australia, I have lots of new micro-USB ports from Digikey (anybody is welcome to buy one or two from me for 1$ or 1.8$ plus shipping to your place), and I would like to try to solder one of them to the device with broken micro-USB port. And I would like to take a look at the second device, too - re-flash it, like nokiabot suggested, and if it doesn't help, hunt for logs to see what the reason is.

I am currently waiting for local Hackerspace to open - they have soldering and hot air equipment which I would use. Actually, since winter holidays have passed, and semester will begin soon (March?), I should send a email to them, and ask when it will be possible to visit them...

I have my own N900 with broken-off microUSB port, and there is another N900 with same problem going to arrive from Canada, some time later... And I have my own N950 with broken SIM holder-port... Lots of soldering to be done. Lots of reading to be done beforehand.

Thank you. Best wishes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Per aspera ad astra...

The Following User Says Thank You to Wikiwide For This Useful Post:
What's you mobile number or can you BBM me? If your on ios Andriod or windows phone BBM me so we can talk

Would be good to sell locally lot easier for me rather than send international haha

BBM pin:2BFB8C39

Tags
nokia n900, sold n900