Originally Posted by pineapple View Post
I just want the cellular connectivity freeze bug to be fixed.

I have actually no other choice to use another phone because I actually got smoked after I missed several phone calls from my boss.

Performance improvements would be nice too. It sometimes take up to 10 seconds to show up an email accessed from the lockscreen.
I've never experienced any cellular connectivity freeze bug. It could be your micro-SIM isn't contacting properly or the SIM holder is damaged. It seems the power supply for the SIM holder is very fragile and easily damaged.

Originally Posted by HanzBlix View Post
lol that phonearena article is just a gsmarena re hash, I mean look at the sources, and its almost a month old, no news brought to the table there.

P.S. Not only is it a rip off, it's a rip off of the article this entire thread was based on, which means phonearena meant it'll be here by start of june, just for you lingual Nazis.
well, i think all sites copy off of eachother, engadget does off of the verge, vise versa, etc, etc.

and im not a nazi :'(

Originally Posted by Dared View Post
I wouldn't even believe anything Nokia says these days, considering the microsoft-esque nature of the company
+1

they've went from saying the n9 is dead from the start to "supporting it for years" and now we're hearing rumors this is the last update?

i wouldnt believe anything

Posts: 24 | Thanked: 12 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ New Zealand
How old are the updates to AccuWeather, AP Mobile and Real Golf that I got last week? When I recieved those my hopes for anther OS update were raised a little, but no further updates to any other apps yet.

Posts: 185 | Thanked: 62 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Veitshöchheim, Germany
so, its almost the end of may and i dont see an update yet.. anyone knows something?

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
N9: A story of Unfulfilled Potential. NOKIA will be a case study for many business schools.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Lumia: A case of Over-Expectation and Under-Deliverance. NOKIA will be a case study for many business schools.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
Community Council | Posts: 664 | Thanked: 1,648 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Hamburg
Let me quote a fellow tmo user here:
Why do you have to diarrhea on every thread, Lumiaman?
Current Maemo Community Council member

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Win7Mac For This Useful Post:
Posts: 177 | Thanked: 199 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Concepcion, Chile
last pr13 beta/rc...
mp-harmattan-001-pr_40.2012.21-3_all.deb

Regarding updates we know from MyNokiaBlog that there is an update to Home Screen Settings that has been stalled for 2+ weeks...why?

Tags
bugfix-focused, dashed hopes, nokia fanbois, popcorn, pr1.3, pr1.3 party, troll alert