Notices

Posts: 2,225 | Thanked: 3,822 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Florida
So that people who know what they're doing can use aircrack-ng to its full extent (without having to command-line it - I like command-line, but most prefer GUI, WPA handshake capture included.)

A GUI for a tool is supposed to do one thing - make the tool more user-friendly/convenient/intuitive to use. Meanwhile, aircrack-ng doesn't exist to make it quick and easy for people to hax somebody's wifi network. It exists to provide a convenient interface between the user and wifi networks, for the purpose of pentesting of all wlan networks - just because WPA doesn't crack easily, doesn't mean there aren't people who might want to capture WPA handshakes, and by extention, the GUI for aircrack-ng should include complete aircrack-ng functionality.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mentalist Traceur For This Useful Post:
Posts: 855 | Thanked: 612 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Germany
I've hacked audited a few WEP networks using command line aircrack-ng tools. and deauth'ed a few users too. But will test this new GUI and write a feedback soon.

The Following User Says Thank You to Alfred For This Useful Post:
Works like a charm !
Great work dude.

Posts: 178 | Thanked: 91 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Mira (Venice) - Italy
Can I use it with kernel-power v48?

No one said it is impossible, go research cowpatty...

Posts: 855 | Thanked: 612 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Germany
Well,
looks like it doesn't turn the mon mode upon closing the programm.

Posts: 196 | Thanked: 169 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Bosnia /Sarajevo
Originally Posted by Alfred View Post
Well,
looks like it doesn't turn the mon mode upon closing the programm.
just click on configure drivers and disable monitor mode

Posts: 101 | Thanked: 149 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ United Arab Emirates
(The drivers or the interface are not to the correct state. Please configure them from the available menu option) But when i want to configure it from Menu Option nothing happens. Please guide?

The Following User Says Thank You to ayazpak For This Useful Post:
Can someone teach me how to use this GUI please ? I just loaded injection drivers , monitor mode , set a mac address and scanned for wifi networks , then I have chosen a WEP network and press capture . Do I need to press authentification and inject too ? I tried all of these and I'm still waiting after 12 minutes to break that password . Sorry but I am a noob at this .

Posts: 1,067 | Thanked: 313 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ USA
i have the same challenge as above. couldnt even hack my own network.

Tags
aircrack, cleven, reaver