Poll: Have you successfully installed Nitdroid by now?
Poll Options
Have you successfully installed Nitdroid by now?

But what has n900/nitdroid gotta have to do with a n950?

Posts: 463 | Thanked: 103 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Mumbai, India
@ ammyt

How did u get the camera working??

Also is the RC3 kernel stable enough to use?? cause the earlier RC would not boot NITDroid & i had to to a full reflash...

Posts: 30 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ Beirut
hmmmmm just dled angry bird rio tapped on it... shows a loading page----> N900 gaining some heat------> N900 burning my hand-----> N900 restarts stop trying guys if you need an android OS just sell your n900 and go buy a galaxy s2 or something >.>

Posts: 1,444 | Thanked: 461 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ pakistan
Originally Posted by joeljad View Post
hmmmmm just dled angry bird rio tapped on it... shows a loading page----> N900 gaining some heat------> N900 burning my hand-----> N900 restarts stop trying guys if you need an android OS just sell your n900 and go buy a galaxy s2 or something >.>
do you have setcpu installed ?

Posts: 1,918 | Thanked: 3,118 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ My pants
Originally Posted by joeljad View Post
Dude WTH? If you don't like it do not install it you dumb *bleep* *bleep* *bleeeeep*
Seriously, search a bit before you start spitting crap okay? If you feel uncomfortable and you think NITDroid doesn't meet your extraordinary royal standards then reflash your device and go find a tree to bump your head in.
Otherwise, ask nicely to get answers and use the "search the thread" located just at the top of this page.
For the heating problem, install SetCPU, then open it, tap autodetect speeds recomended, slide the max slider to 805, the min slider to 250, scaling conservative.
I can see that you're a new user, so play it gentle and play it cool, otherwise, you would turn up just like alfonso.bastos and die old and sick.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ammyt For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,444 | Thanked: 461 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ pakistan
and to know who was alfonso bastos .
make a new thread with the title "who was alfonso bastos2"

trust me you will get amazing replies you wont ever forget :P

p.s nothing offensive and yeah welcome to the community and congrats if you will learn a lesson from here through ammyt's post that how to write in here or else you will get comments like this .

second p.s :P

again nothing offensive dude .

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eefo For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by santiago View Post
u made my day!!! thx
Hi santiago, I have the same problem with my keyboard.
My layout is Portuguese, so the up and down arrows are on the same keys as the left and right arrows [amongst lots of other changes].
Did you manage to solve your problem?
Can you give me a little help about changing the HW keyboard layout to match my device?
Thanks!

The Grand Nitdroid Thread - Sound While in A Call Achieved <((---why you say this?)) if you dont post the link for this version??

OR

voice calls are still under development?????

+thanks

Posts: 536 | Thanked: 81 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Russia
papa73 this means that nitdroid is developing and sound is achieved while in a call. this does not mean that the version is ready. it means that its still developing and they successfully managed to get sound working. when the update releases, they are gonna mention it in the first post

Posts: 2,121 | Thanked: 1,540 times | Joined on Mar 2008 @ Oxford, UK
I think it would have been better to wait until the "sound in phone calls" version or patch was released before renaming the thread. You're bound to get lots of queries and raise false hopes otherwise.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pelago For This Useful Post:

Tags
community win, mor*nicindians, nitdroid