Notices

Posts: 61 | Thanked: 75 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Germany
Originally Posted by jtts View Post
OK. So when I start wazapp from console without the &> -part, contact sync works like it should. So the whole "&> MyDocs/Documents/wazapp-log.txt" -part is to blame.

Since that doesn't work, is there another easier way to get the log without copying the output from console screen by screen?
type:
[code]/opt/waxmppplugin/bin/wazapp/wazapp &> /home/user/MyDocs/Documents/wazapp-log.txt[code]

Last edited by bb_szx; 2012-09-17 at 04:47.

Posts: 7 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Argentina
No you don't, it's simple, you just change the version with a normal instalation and then delete the file .db that is on the folder home>user>.wazapp

Originally Posted by pablow View Post
I would need to register again? Because it was a pain for me to do that. (fail-too-many server error)

Edit: I've just done a reboot with a wazzap message not readed. It now shows the correct icon and not the red square.

Posts: 7 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Argentina
I have a bug to report.... when I tried to send a contact card... coudn't... frooze all my conversations and had to remove the file.db. Eventhough it was connect, didn't send any messeges so that's when i deleted it... when I tried to restore it, couldn't do it... so I HAD to delete so wazapp keep function... that's all it's so stable right now... Great job my friend!!

Originally Posted by CepiPerez View Post
Still trying to fix contacts issue for everyone
Here's another update

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/12134784/MEE...92012-1835.deb

FYI for devs:

Whatsapp 2.8.4:
- increase group chats to 30

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to joolz For This Useful Post:
Hello!

Idownloaded the 0.26 ver. When it had the wazzap not supported problm. And then i deleted that ver and downloaded 0.27 ver and i get error what says fail too many. I havent got the registration code.

Can someone please help me?

Originally Posted by artaavi View Post
Hello!

Idownloaded the 0.26 ver. When it had the wazzap not supported problm. And then i deleted that ver and downloaded 0.27 ver and i get error what says fail too many. I havent got the registration code.

Can someone please help me?
read previous 20+ pages,u'll find it there...

+1 for cepi

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to brkn For This Useful Post:
Posts: 61 | Thanked: 75 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Germany
@tgalal
@cepi

i found a bug:

when you open a contactprofil and want to sms or call this contact,
it is not posible to send a sms or call to this contact, because a "+" in front off the number is missing!!!

Hi everbody, i cant have a registration code, it say: fail server to many, getting this error from 4 days ago. i have a 0.2.7 installed.
im in mozambique and code is +258. please help me up.

Last edited by chaicomo; 2012-09-17 at 09:37. Reason: missing version

@brkn: New version UI ?!

Bug: Sending one picture; it takes 3-5s to load the selection window, send ok. Cannot send another picture, showing the busy "rounded square". Have to restart Wazapp.

Thanks, excellent work !!

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp