Notices

Banned | Posts: 695 | Thanked: 308 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ originally pakistan ,now in china
i would liike to have same window/interface for N900,if you could implement .Qt quick implementation would be even better ,great work ,anyway !

Posts: 237 | Thanked: 193 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Brighton, UK
Originally Posted by prankster View Post
i would liike to have same window/interface for N900,if you could implement .Qt quick implementation would be even better ,great work ,anyway !
It will be Qt quick already for the N9 (although 1.1 rather than 1.0). TBH the interface isn't the concern, it's performance and latency when several tracks are playing with effects and you want to record at the same time.

Only time will tell.

Firstly I wanted to thank the Maemo community for the amazing work they have done on this project and others. It's thanks to you all that I'm able to travel the world without a laptop or tablet.

I've downloaded this software and I am impressed by the multitracking capabilities. It's perfect for portable songwriting, except for one small problem.

I can't actually export the .fill projects into any playable format for my bandmates.

I get an error when I try to export such as:

Could not create element oggmux(((nulll).

or

Could not create element vorbisenc(((null)).

I do have write permissions for the folder I attempted to export to, and I installed the dependencies from Extras as well as libgee2 from Devel. I've also attempted to export <filename>.ogg|mp3 etc. with ffmpeg/lame installed and other random OGG-related libs.

Another user in this thread mentioned that they could play exported files in the Media Player, but encountered other difficulties.

On the other hand, everything BUT exporting works for me, and I'm honestly not sure what I'm doing wrong.

Thanks for everything!

Last edited by S.Korean; 2012-04-26 at 00:23. Reason: Format

Posts: 1,397 | Thanked: 2,126 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Dublin, Ireland
Would you upload it to the repository?

Posts: 73 | Thanked: 24 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Paris
Looks like this app is dead. This is very sad.