Ok so I tried all of these settings on my 4gb card. LXDE,KDE(full,basic),Dialog, GTK, 500mb swap file. I used the debian US server and I formatted my card after each one did not work. Here is a picture of an error with all settings I have tried.

Please help!

Posts: 1,665 | Thanked: 1,649 times | Joined on Jun 2008 @ Praha, Czech Republic
Please provide a more useful summary next time, like "couldn't find package tablet-hw-rx-44-nonfree" which is your exact error here.
"Help plz" is just vague.

So this is about an N810 I assume?

The Following User Says Thank You to Andre Klapper For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Andre Klapper View Post
Please provide a more useful summary next time, like "couldn't find package tablet-hw-rx-44-nonfree" which is your exact error here.
"Help plz" is just vague.

So this is about an N810 I assume?
Sorry and Yes. I am running on an N810.

I found the settings I used to get the error: LXDE-lenny-Dialog-US server-Advance-external memory card-linux partition 4gb card-make ext3 filesystem on partition-swap file 512mb-

*bump* is anyone going to help me?

Posts: 1,671 | Thanked: 11,478 times | Joined on Jun 2008 @ Warsaw, Poland
From trac.tspre.org/projects/deblet: The Deblet project is no longer active. Please visit http://wiki.maemo.org/Mer for the Mer project, the successor.

Deblet isn't being developed anymore and is way behind compared to Mer.
As you go on to other communities, remember to build them around politeness, respect, trust and humility. Be wary of poisonous people and deal with them before they end up killing your community.. Seen it happen to too many IRC channels, forums, open source projects.

The Following User Says Thank You to Stskeeps For This Useful Post: