Active Topics

Notices

I would recommend the mscim-googlepinyin package.

If you are learning Chinese, download the MStarDict package too, and the URX-ZHEN English to PinYin dictionaries for it. They are a bit difficult to find, so let me know if you can't.

The Following User Says Thank You to Xagoln For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Xagoln View Post
I would recommend the mscim-googlepinyin package.

If you are learning Chinese, download the MStarDict package too, and the URX-ZHEN English to PinYin dictionaries for it. They are a bit difficult to find, so let me know if you can't.
Hi Xagoln, I have installed MStarDict, and downloaded URX-ZHEN English to PinYin dictionary (.BDC file).

I copied the .BDC file to MStarDict Folder then I opened MStarDict, but there was nothing happen.

Do you know why?

Thanks before

Chris, you should have downloaded a .taz.bz2 version of URX-ZHEN.

Then you need to unpack it inside /home/user/.stardict or /home/user/.mstardict (whichever one you have - I forget which one it is).

I managed to find a copy of URX-ZHEN the other day after a lot of searching on the net, but I don't remember where. Are you able to find it?

Chris, you should have downloaded a .taz.bz2 version of URX-ZHEN.

Then you need to unpack it inside /home/user/.stardict or /home/user/.mstardict (whichever one you have - I forget which one it is).

I managed to find a copy of URX-ZHEN the other day after a lot of searching on the net, but I don't remember where. Are you able to find it?

Hi Xagoln, thank you for your work on mscim switcher, i am new to n900 and linux, and i installed mscim for asian input. I tried installing your mscim switcher both versions 0.3.1-17 and 0.3.1-18, but both versions it dont show in my status menu, i also tried disable and reenable with powatool but i could never get the mscimswitcher to show.. am i missing something in order for the switcher to work?
thanks

Originally Posted by Banana View Post
Hi Xagoln, thank you for your work on mscim switcher, i am new to n900 and linux, and i installed mscim for asian input. I tried installing your mscim switcher both versions 0.3.1-17 and 0.3.1-18, but both versions it dont show in my status menu, i also tried disable and reenable with powatool but i could never get the mscimswitcher to show.. am i missing something in order for the switcher to work?
thanks
Hmm, have you updated your phone to the PR1.3 SSU (update from Nokia)?

And which SCIM package did you install?

opps, nvm it suddenly pop up, after i did a theme change... strange..
but works great, thx Xagoln