Active Topics

Originally Posted by jakiman View Post
According to FAM, it's updating 1022 items. (85MB)
That sounds about right?
My Fapman said 1023. However, there are some voices in this thread mentioning 200mb(?), so i'm not quite sure what they are talking about.

Posts: 30 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Jakarta, Indonesia
Using OTA, no problem whatsoever.

What’s the update with Ovi Suites mentioned in the release ?

Posts: 241 | Thanked: 69 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Germany
sorry if this a little bit OT, but I cannot understand why there is so much confusion about NSU behavior. I got 3 warnings stating that stuff will be deleted and that backups are advised...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to raily For This Useful Post:
am i the only one who gets no catalogues in app manager after updating ? where r the catalogues ?

Posts: 141 | Thanked: 51 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Netherlands
Originally Posted by niche View Post
My Fapman said 1023. However, there are some voices in this thread mentioning 200mb(?), so i'm not quite sure what they are talking about.
If you update with PC Suite it downloads 200mb. Maybe it then only installs the bits that are needed.

The Following User Says Thank You to pthomas22 For This Useful Post:
so whats the deal with flac, i have 1050 songs in flac on my phone, im not about to be like, 1.3 ooooh i need it, to loose all that music!

- kernel power works
- nitdroid works
- swappolube works
- flac ... broken
- sms ... broken ("+1" intl numbers)
- flashes phone (different from 1.0.1/1.1/1.2) specifically NSU. OTA seems fine.

no official change list yet.

im not upgrading till i get word about this FLAC issue. 1.3 is still born to me with that revelation.

Posts: 245 | Thanked: 233 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Ljubljana, Slovenia
Anyone sucessfully synced SMS/messages using ovi suite?

Can sync contacts and photos/videos as before, still not working for SMS, but it's different error. Before it said device not supported, now suggest to connect via bluetooth or USB (despite phone connected via USB and in PC suite mode ... go & figure)

Originally Posted by maxximuscool View Post
Yep that is what happening to mine lol. But now it is seems to be okay after a few reboots.
there was some strange bugged out conversation in my conversation list, I deleted that, then let said user text me first, then clicked on that conversation in order to reply, and for now, it's working fine, so, semi the same as you, bunch of reboots and deleting some conversations, it seems to be working.

Posts: 1,389 | Thanked: 1,857 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Israel
Originally Posted by theLephty View Post
UPDATE: I jumped the gun, this does not fix the problem... but I'll leave it there so the problem is known... it's just one of my contacts... I'll continue to check what's special about this contact... skype number/google talk maybe... sucky, I should have never updated!

UPDATE 2: It does seem to be related to the +1 before the contacts number, the only problem is, changing it in my contact list doesn't help, because as soon as they text me, it updates the number back to the +1555 555 5555 version, which breaks outgoing texts again...

Not sure if it's related to your problem, but after I updated to 1.3 (if that is what it's called) SMS conversation with one of my contacts freaked out, the outgoing message would never be marked as sent (even though the contact replied to the message (as in proof they had gotten it), and the network confirmed delivery), the worst part of the freak out was after that, any conversation I had with that contact would be deleted if I closed that conversation.
i would like you to add much info to https://bugs.maemo.org/show_bug.cgi?id=11450
and if it's needed to open new bugs reports

What version do you guys get on the "About product" screen? Mine is saying 10.2010.19-1. I was getting an error while trying the OTA update method, then used the sudo apt-get dist-upgrade command on the command line, and I'm not sue if it fully updated...