Closed Thread
I think that You shouldn't be so smart and stop spamming this thread. I've already received my answer. Many times while having a problem when I havn't received help I just did a reflash. I just asked a question and since you don't get killed for it I think that I will do it from time to time. If you wan't do do something more stop spaming and telling people what should or shouldn't do and help out with the CSSU because from your talk I presume that you are a developer and you now a lot. EOT from me.

Originally Posted by fw190 View Post
I think that You shouldn't be so smart and stop spamming this thread. I've already received my answer. Many times while having a problem when I havn't received help I just did a reflash. I just asked a question and since you don't get killed for it I think that I will do it from time to time. If you wan't do do something more stop spaming and telling people what should or shouldn't do and help out with the CSSU because from your talk I presume that you are a developer and you now a lot. EOT from me.
Why would I want to "spam" I thread which has nothing at all to do with me? I just answered a query when I was reading the thread, I didn't ralise you had to be a developer to post answers on here? Anyway hopefully the Developers will have far more posts than my 100 or so. Anyway EOT from me (whatever that means!).

Posts: 5,335 | Thanked: 8,187 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Pennsylvania, USA
Originally Posted by Jaffa View Post
Indeed, there's certainly nothing I can do about that. Whether or not one of the moderators can somehow insert a post before Stenny's; I don't know.
I've previously inquired about adding a post at the start of a thread. Reggie says it's not possible.

That was one of the reasons I was hesitant to merge the threads.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sjgadsby For This Useful Post:
just received an update ! thanks all !!

Posts: 38 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Tata, Hungary
Does anybody else having issue with charging? I installed cssu, and since then i cannot charge my phone. I am not saying it is because of the cssu, but it is suspicious. Just started to happen after installation.

Btw, is there a way to uninstall it? Or do i need to reflash? Can i even reflash without charged batteries?

[Edit:] Sorry false alarm, seems to be a hardvare error.

-sc

Last edited by ScarCow; 2011-02-05 at 18:25.

Posts: 349 | Thanked: 309 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ PS/IL
any tips on how to solve this?

Is this update still beta ?

Posts: 258 | Thanked: 76 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Lima-Peru
well, you can say it is still bete.
they keep adding and improving things each time.

Chrome: Check your /etc/apt/preferences file, remove hildon-status-menu from it (or remove the whole file if hildon-status-menu is the only pinned package)

The Following User Says Thank You to Megaltariak For This Useful Post:
Posts: 896 | Thanked: 978 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Greece, Athens
I got today the latest update to CSSU and Cssu enabler.

but I did it manually. shouldn't it be automatically shown with a notification?

Closed Thread

Tags
community ssu, f**k nokia, fremantle, maemo 5, nokia-who?, portrait mode, rotate, task-switcher, update, upgrade