Posts: 247 | Thanked: 37 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Los Angeles
I don't buy things on the web using my N900 only because I cannot save the receipt. On a PC I'll use "PDF Creator" to save the receipt page as a PDF.

Is there (or will there be) such functionality?

Thanks in advance,

Posts: 313 | Thanked: 247 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ USA
Originally Posted by RWFarley View Post
I don't buy things on the web using my N900 only because I cannot save the receipt. On a PC I'll use "PDF Creator" to save the receipt page as a PDF.

Is there (or will there be) such functionality?

Thanks in advance,
Firefox mobile 1.1 lets you save any web page as a PDF

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dsawhney For This Useful Post:
Checkout www.evernote.com, and upload whatever you need there from your phone. Works great! There is a widget for the N900 also

Posts: 2,142 | Thanked: 2,054 times | Joined on Dec 2006 @ Sicily
You can try http://www.html-to-pdf.net/free-onli...converter.aspx

Posts: 663 | Thanked: 282 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ London, UK
or just take a screenshot of the webpage with the details? (i forget the key combination sorry - its ctrl+shift+p I think)
Nokia are a business and have chosen a path of using the OSS community phenomenon to reduce their overheads specifically after sales support and development. Unlike Apple who do the opposite and make a killing from their Applications store.

Originally Posted by dsawhney View Post
Firefox mobile 1.1 lets you save any web page as a PDF
The 2.0 beta does as well. This has to be the best feature of Mobile Firefox, hands-down. I don't have an n900, but I regularly use mFirefox on the n810 to save my web receipts to PDF.

Posts: 1,067 | Thanked: 313 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ USA
when you purchase online, are you not getting a confirmation email that you can save?

Not all sites send emails and sometimes those emails that do get sent get lost in junk boxes. It's always a safe just a quick pdf printout up front... but regardless, it is a great feature to have PDF printing available for any page.

Posts: 247 | Thanked: 37 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Los Angeles
Originally Posted by hordeman View Post
Not all sites send emails and sometimes those emails that do get sent get lost in junk boxes. It's always a safe just a quick pdf printout up front... but regardless, it is a great feature to have PDF printing available for any page.
Exactly, and the screenshot (with the transaction #) helps when the email DOESN'T arrive. A printscreen on the N900 is unlikely to capture the entire page.

The Following User Says Thank You to RWFarley For This Useful Post: