Active Topics

Posts: 48 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Maryland, USA
Has anyone attempted to, and/or successfully downloaded this game for their N9? I attempted to download it recently, but received error after error when trying to do so, eventually leading to the error message of "download attempt limit reached, please purchase again" coming up. Nokia Care refused to do anything about the issue, when I've had no fault in downloading other applications from the store, which I find unacceptable. Does anyone happen to have the .deb for this game, so I can install it, rather than pay countless times to have the Nokia Store fail to deliver my application?

Last edited by levintruenoae86; 2012-02-27 at 14:20.

I don't know if you are talking about my game called "Pusher", but no matter which app you are talking about you can't just expect someone to give you the .deb so you can install it, I haven't received any install failed message, also you ain't gonna pay "countless" times as you said, I completely understand you don't want to pay two times for the same app, I paid twice for an app one time cause an error in the store and it felt wrong, what did Nokia Care told you? they must have records of how many times you have downloaded the app you paid for, you should keep trying that way.. also if it's my app why you didn't contacted me directly by email? and if it's not my app, did you contacted the developer directly? There's a lot of time and efforts in the development of applications, so please try contacting Nokia Care again so you can find a way of not paying again for the app..

And please contact the developer by email (if It's pusher I will help, you have my word)

Posts: 48 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Maryland, USA
Originally Posted by Iktwo View Post
I don't know if you are talking about my game called "Pusher", but no matter which app you are talking about you can't just expect someone to give you the .deb so you can install it, I haven't received any install failed message, also you ain't gonna pay "countless" times as you said, I completely understand you don't want to pay two times for the same app, I paid twice for an app one time cause an error in the store and it felt wrong, what did Nokia Care told you? they must have records of how many times you have downloaded the app you paid for, you should keep trying that way.. also if it's my app why you didn't contacted me directly by email? and if it's not my app, did you contacted the developer directly? There's a lot of time and efforts in the development of applications, so please try contacting Nokia Care again so you can find a way of not paying again for the app..

And please contact the developer by email (if It's pusher I will help, you have my word)

I understand what you're saying with regards to devs putting a lot of hard work into their programs, and I'm not trying to make it where people can have convenient access to it and thusly cause the dev to lose profit from their application....I made this thread out of frustration with Nokia Care, hoping that the dev who made the game would be registered on this forum, someone had a similar experience and could help me with how to retrieve a refund, or someone who already had success downloading the .deb would be able to help me out with a copy of what I paid for (with screen caps for proof of my purchase, obviously).

As for if this is your app 'Pusher', I'm quite certain it isn't. This is the program I wasn't able to obtain: http://store.ovi.com/content/175696?...e=search&pos=1 . I haven't contacted the dev from the email in the Nokia Store yet, but was hoping I wasn't the only one having this issue so I could reference this thread to either help others out or at least have a solid basis that I'm not the only one having this problem (sort of like having votes on a bug report).

Well I'm sure you are not the only one having the problem downloading apps, is this the only app you can't download? do you have proof of the download error?, maybe the developer can help you, maybe Nokia Care can.. hope you get it working